"Have you confirmed the due date?" Monterrey looked at Ying Yuanxian's flat belly with burning eyes, and he wanted to touch it, but now it is His Majesty the Zonghuang who is holding the egg, if he does it, it will be rude.

When Zerg females and subfemale are carrying eggs, it is completely invisible from the abdomen, and the females are of good physique. When they are pregnant, they love to eat and sleep, and have a higher demand for mental comfort from the male. On the contrary, the subfemale is much more obvious, vomiting and feeling weak all over.

"Baibing Temple said that the expected date of delivery is in June."

"Then I will come to the palace in June." Although the military affairs are busy, Monterey is willing to spend all the vacations he has accumulated over the past ten years for the sake of the two little eggs that are about to be born.

"At that time, the female father will live in the palace for a while." Ying Yuanxian said, although he is the king of the Zerg race, he has admired such a powerful female as Monterey since he was a child. Although Monterey's talent is one level lower than his, but when it comes to fighting skills, he is still far behind.

Ying Yuanxian's female father died early, and he had not inherited his fighting skills from his female father, while his male father threw him into the military camp when he was five years old.

The military females there are very kind to him, always respectful, but it is because of this that he feels alienated. What he learned and received in the military camp is the most routine training of military females. No female insects have ever taught him some special skills, because no insects dared to teach him.

He will take special care and tolerance of Ruan Youtian when he was a child. Apart from the fact that he is soft, sweet and cute, he is a little male, and their male father is a good friend. Another reason is that they both grew up with the male father, and they have a wonderful feeling of sympathy for each other.

During the period when Monterey lived in the palace, he happened to be able to ask him about fighting skills. Monterey was the female father of his male queen, and that was also his female father, so there was no reason not to teach him.

"Okay." The general didn't know what the worm emperor was thinking about, so he happily agreed.

He is now going back to the Third Army and getting ready!

So, when Monterrey left, he took Yano, who had just found out that Ying Yuanxian was pregnant with a baby egg, and his eyes were shining with joy, with him. They would be going on vacation together at that time.

The worm healer of the third legion should take up his post immediately, and it is better to comfort all the army females in the legion with mental power!

...

Ruan Youtian made a summary of all the things that happened in the past few days, and then told Ying Yuanxian completely, including that he retrieved the blood that had been sucked by the system from Zhelan, but he concealed the fact that he took the opportunity to abuse the scumbag.

After all, he can't destroy the soft and sweet image of innocent and cute insects in the heart of the insect emperor's brother, Ruan Youtian thought happily in his heart that he was so understanding about insects.

No wonder Brother Yuan loves him so much.

"You were right to let him go." Ying Yuanxian touched the well-behaved and sensible little male, and felt that he was really wronged. However, the worm was taken away by the male protection association, and after Ruan Youtian got back the blood that was taken away, it didn't even have a level of mental power. The male protection association would soon find out and drive him out.

The grievance Ruan Youtian suffered will soon pay the price for that worm.

"However, there are such terrible things in this world." The "thing" Ying Yuanxian said refers to the system that was stabbed to death by Ruan Youtian.

Of course, Ruan Youtian didn't say that the system was killed by himself. He directly threw the blame on the slag worms, probably because the system ran out of energy after being forcibly deleted and restarted by the host, and was exposed by the scum worms in the original home.

Ruan Youtian also showed Ying Yuanxian the "corpse" of the system wrapped in his own mental power. Of course, the naked eye can't see such a small thing as the system, but Ying Yuanxian also shrunk his mental body to a very small size. He saw a black thing with long legs, like a dung beetle.

It's not scary at all, it should be said that what's scary is the ability of this thing.

"Yeah, but it's gone now." Ruan Youtian turned the system's "corpse" over and over again with his shrunken mental strength, and he kept the system's "corpse" to study it carefully, and maybe he could research something.

"At that time, in the novel I read, I really thought we were people in the novel. After being reborn, I was always worried that I would repeat the same mistakes." Ying Yuanxian held Ruan Youtian's hand, looked at the soft-faced little male, and felt sour in his heart: "I'm sorry."

Regardless of whether Ruan Youtian is his Tiantian or not, since he was reborn and decided to submit an application to the matching center, his Tiantian has been wronged a lot.

"You don't have to tell me you're sorry, it's never been your fault." Ruan Youtian kissed Yuan Xian's lips: "And I'm very happy that brother Yuan was reborn like me."

This world has been reinstated by the scum worms and the system. Although it is a restart, in Ruan Youtian's view, this is another parallel line. The line that once really belonged to them has been destroyed by the scum worms and the system. Fortunately, Ying Yuanxian is like him. They are the ones they miss the most in each other's hearts.

The corners of Ying Yuanxian's mouth couldn't help but raised, he took the hand of the little male worm to his abdomen, and said, "Tell me, if there is no damage from that worm and that thing Zhe Lan, will we have eggs soon after we are together?"

"Of course." Ruan Youtian stroked Ying Yuanxian's abdomen, and said dotingly: "I like Brother Yuan so much, I will definitely break into the palace after you reach maturity, and then play and roll in front of you, wanting to be your partner. Psychic comfort, in a few months, we will have a baby egg."

Although he has gone through two lives, Ruan Youtian is still the same Ruan Youtian. When he was a child, he wanted Ying Yuanxian to play with him, and he often played and rolled in front of him. Anyway, Ying Yuanxian would follow him every time.

Ying Yuanxian laughed, although Ruan Youtian's words were just to amuse him, but if so many things hadn't happened, it would have happened, after all, he had been waiting for his sweetness to grow up.

However, it is also possible that the little male worm was forcibly taken away by him after he grew up.

"Brother Yuan, you said that there are two egg babies in your stomach. Could it be that our original egg baby was reborn and the current egg baby came to us together?" High-quality females are not easy to conceive eggs, and Ruan Youtian has also read the records of this world. Generally, twin eggs have genetic genes. The original family never had this gene, and neither did the Zonghuang lineage.

Ying Yuanxian looked down at her abdomen with a gentle expression: "It's possible..."

The author has something to say: Guess! !

Kiefer: Please call me the Empress Dowager! ! !