But before, His Majesty the Zonghuang led the First Legion, cleaned it up himself, and experienced the tide of aliens. Now the Ninth District can be said to be completely new.

Monterey's thoughts went back to that "banned drug". There is indeed such a strange banned drug on the black market that can make males pretend to be females, but it does great damage to the male's mental strength and body.

Although there is such a banned drug, it is aimed at males, so no males would be willing to use it at all. Now that males are enjoying such generous treatment, even males who commit crimes will not be severely punished. This male's brain is not a cerebral hemorrhage problem, and he will never use this kind of thing.

Except for one case where the male worms are involuntarily injected with banned drugs, many bug dealers will inject such banned drugs into the male worms after abducting the male worms in order to escape detection and conceal the insects' eyes and ears. The male worms will be disguised as female worms. If it is not through precise testing, they will not be discovered at all.

When Monterey came to the medical department of the military, there were bursts of exclamations in the ward. His brows were slightly frowned. It seemed that the worms in the medical department lacked training recently, and they were so noisy...! ! ?

Just as he was about to enter the ward, a thin worm fell to his feet, and was chasing after two female female soldiers.

"Your Excellency, male, be careful..." The female guard was about to run over to help the male, when she saw Monterey walking in, a little at a loss: "Admiral!"

The two military guards made a military salute to Monterey.

"What's going on?" Monterey helped up the pale and extremely weak male who fell in front of him.

The male worm looked at the female worm in military uniform. He recognized this worm. The appearance of Monterey, the current supreme commander of the Third Legion, was like the last straw in a desperate situation.

The male worm tightly grabbed Monterey's arm, begging: "Admiral, please send me back to the ninth district, I want to go back to find my worm...I have been away from home for a long time, he...he has no ability to take care of himself..." As he spoke, the male worm's voice trembled, and tears fell.

...

No matter which world you are in, freshmen cannot escape the fate of military training when they start school. Zerg military academies place more emphasis on military training for freshmen. In the early morning, the little bugs in the freshman dormitory are woken up by the college's "gentle" wake-up broadcast.

[Little worms who are new to Rodfaya, wake up--] The angry voice loops endlessly on the radio, even a pig can be woken up.

I don't know if it's because I'm used to Ying Yuanxian's side, or maybe it's because I'm in bed. Ruan Youtian didn't sleep too deeply last night. He got up early in the morning and made breakfast for himself. Meat rolls with feathered beast eggs, a glass of milk juice and green leafy vegetables, a combination of meat and vegetables, simple and nutritious.

Just after breakfast, the radio rang when he got up, making Ruan Youtian laugh, this college is really special.

A message was sent to his brain at the same time. The content on it was very simple, requiring the freshmen to change into short school uniforms and go to the East District training ground to gather.

Ruan Youtian opened the closet, and saw several sets of military school uniforms in the grid on the left side, the same color and style, but divided into short and long.

The school uniforms of the first-year freshmen are white with blue collar and blue borders. They look extremely youthful. They are also the school uniforms of Dahuaguo in Ruan Youtian's memory when they were students, and they are very friendly.