Ying Yuanxian never thought that Ruan Youtian would say this to himself, making the Zonghuang, who had lived for two lifetimes and thought he could calm himself down no matter how big things encountered, widen his eyes.

"you......."

Ruan Youtian laughed softly, put his lips on Ying Yuanxian, kissed him on the lips, and said: "So, do you have anything to say to me?"

Ying Yuanxian lowered her eyelids, her lips slightly pursed.

Suddenly, Ruan Youtian's hand landed on Ying Yuanxian's mask, and his expression changed suddenly, and he grabbed Ruan Youtian's wrist.

"pain."

Ying Yuanxian let go of his hand, with a dull expression on his face. The power of a high-level female insect can tear the alien in half, and the male insect is weak and needs protection. How can he hold the wrist of the little male insect with force.

"right......"

"Shh...don't apologize, I owe it to you." Ruan Youtian tapped the Zonghuang's lips with his fingertips, and coaxed softly: "We are partners, we have been together for so long, we have seen whether we should see it or not, are you still afraid of my face?"

Ying Yuanxian touched the mask on his face: "Ugly, it will scare you."

After rebirth, although Ying Yuanxian kept telling herself not to care about the fact of disfigurement, how could the female not care about her appearance? In that novel, Yuan Zhelan thought he was ugly, and even Kiefer mocked his disfigurement in the end.

"No, my elder brother Yuan is the best-looking and most beautiful female insect in the entire Zerg race." Ruan Youtian held his hand touching the mask, and said softly, "It's hard for you to wear a mask all day, isn't it?"

Ying Yuanxian looked at the little male worm in front of him, his heart tightened slightly, and a faint gloomy look filled his eyes, like black ink dripping into clear water.

"If you want to see...then watch it." Following Ying Yuanxian's words, his mask was taken off, and the wound stretched from the cheekbone to the end of the eye, but the healed wound left a scar, and the new flesh scar was entangled with black and green, which was shocking.

Judging from the location of the scar, if Ying Yuanxian couldn't dodge it a little bit, his eyes would be hurt, and even half of his head would be lost...

Ruan Youtian's heart felt as if he had been punched. He didn't know whether the pain was pity for the Zonghuang or something else. Holding Ying Yuanxian's face, he placed a light kiss on the scar.

"It's not ugly, it's a badge of honor for the brave."

Ying Yuanxian didn't expect the little male christ to react like this at all, his eyes widened in disbelief. No christ had ever told him like this... This scar, even when he looked in the mirror, felt ugly.

"Will be fine."

The gloom in his eyes slowly dissipated, Ying Yuanxian shook his head: "It's not good, the alien is covered with poison, and the wound is polluted by the poison of the alien. It's a blessing to be able to heal."

He was scratched by the alien at that time, and he only had time to dig out a piece of the wound, but the corrosion of the alien was too severe. When he received treatment after the war, the residual toxin had already corroded the nearby flesh, and the wound finally healed, leaving this scar.

"I said it will be fine, and it will be fine." Ruan Youtian kissed his scar twice, pinched his fingertips, and said: "My supernatural power...is mental power, probably at B level, and has the power to repair and regenerate."