The vitality of plants is the supernatural power of plant supernatural beings. This body has no supernatural powers, but as a plant-type supernatural being in his previous life, the supernatural powers are imprinted on Ruan Youtian's soul. When he touches a plant, he can extract a little vitality from the plant without hurting it.

If it weren't for the fact that plants in this world were too rare, and given him a forest, he would be able to continuously gain power. In addition to being able to control plants, a high-level plant-type supernatural user would also have a heaven-defying ability.

After living a new life in another world, Ruan Youtian cherished his life even more. In the past and present life, Ruan Youtian knew that as long as his fists were hard enough, all conspiracies and tricks were farts.

This body is too weak and has no background. If he wants to marry His Majesty the Zerg Emperor, who is the pinnacle of Zerg power, if he wants to be safe and secure, he must have the strength to match his queen status.

Otherwise, the seat of his male queen would be cool if not hot.

...

After Ji Ma left Ruan Youtian's place, she went to find Ying Yuanxian.

"...The development of the ninth district,... I have no intention of discussing with you, this matter will be implemented immediately..."

After another video conference, Ying Yuanxian frowned slightly, picked up the file next to him and opened it, and there was a knock on the door.

"Enter."

Jima walked in pushing the dining cart, brought a large dinner plate in front of him, and opened the lid. It was a nutritious meal, the one Ruan Youtian ate in the morning.

"I've already used nutrient solution." Ying Yuanxian frowned.

"It's a nutritious meal that His Majesty the Empress asked me to deliver to His Majesty the Zong Huang when he had lunch. His Highness also asked his subordinates to bring you a sentence, saying that His Majesty the Zong Huang is busy with work, and eating sweets can relax you."

Ying Yuanxian did not expect that Ruan Youtian would give her a nutritious lunch, her slightly frowned brows relaxed, and a trace of warmth flowed through her heart.

Ruan Youtian's overly good-looking face couldn't help but appear in his mind, Ying Yuanxian slightly lowered his eyes and pinched his fingers, he tossed Xiao Xiongzi all night last night, and this morning he ran away before the insect woke up.

He thought that Xiao Xiongzi would be very angry because he did too much, but he didn't expect...

After closing the document, Ying Yuanxian picked up the cutlery and began to enjoy a nutritious lunch. Most males have a sweeter taste and like vegetarian food. On the contrary, females have a heavier taste and like meat. After taking a bite of the nutritious lunch, His Majesty the Chonghuang felt that the sweetness seemed to flow into his heart.

After the death of his female father, no worm cared about his food and clothing. His male father was very capable in handling official duties, but his life was a mess. If he hadn't been the king of worms and had servants to take care of his daily life, his male father would have starved himself to death.

He is a female, and was thrown into the military camp by his male father since he was a baby. If his male father hadn't passed away unexpectedly, he would have inherited the position of the Zerg Emperor. Before he matured, he would have spent time in the military camp, becoming a military female who guarded the Zerg race. When his male father no longer wanted to be the Zerg Emperor, he would pass the Zerg Emperor to him, and he would be able to live happily and comfortably... How wonderful that would be.