67 x Wild West

"How's he doing?"

"He still won't talk about it and he doesn't want to go to school." Patricia sighed.

"Hopefully we'll have some answers soon. Cause between him and Juan. I just hate my boys feeling like this."

Cynatra placed her head down on desk. She partially listened to Juan but not working too much... physically. She stayed in the office most of the day. But her head hurt from the overload of paperwork. Next week was the meeting she needed to present in order to receive grants for upcoming projects. This included a collaboration with Eat.Learn.Play and The Mamba & Mambacita Sports Foundation.

Right on time, Jaiden entered the office. Of course he didn't knock, he never knocked.

"I got you a honey hot sandwich with pickles, pickles on the side, large onion rings, lemonade and sprite mix, caramel frappe from McDonald's, caramel on the side for the pickles, Himalayan salt so you can make the caramel salted. Also call your boyfriend back, he been blowing up my phone all day."

"Thank you Jai!" She took a bite of her sandwich first before sipping her frappe. "I'll call him now.. as soon as I find my phone."

Standing up, she struggled a bit as her vision blurred. Jaden didn't noticed, and she played it off enough to be able to walk across the room to open her purse.

"I'm gonna go back to helping Uncle Rich."

"Okay, see you later. Thank you again." Her phone was on silent and that is why she hadn't received any notifications from her watch. Unlocking the phone she clicked the most recent missed FaceTime call. Only ringing once the other line was quickly answered.

"Amor, what you been doing for two hours? I been calling you."

"I was finishing up some paperwork, I'm sorry. You needed something?" She asked going back to her desk to lay her food out.

"I needed to see you. You look beautiful." She blushed looking down at her screen. "I would like for us to go out to dinner tonight."

"You don't have practice?"

"I do but I want us to go out after. Is that alright with you?"

Cynatra didn't have anything on her schedule besides paperwork, she could fit in dinner with her man.

"Yes, that's fine. Is there something specific I should wear?"

"Whatever you want." She could see him getting into the car and putting his seatbelt on.

"Where are you headed?"

Juan was on his way to meet with a potential agent that Rich would be assigning to him if he were to become a Klutch Sports athlete. He still hadn't spoken to Cyn about it and planned to present it once he had the information he needed.

"I've got a meeting and then I have practice." He simply stated.

"You're just as busy as me. Alright mister, you be safe now. I'll wear sweats tonight."

"No, absolutely not. I wanted to see you and you rushing me off the phone? Who said I wanted to hang up?"

Cyn laughed because he was always so bossy it was funny how she was willingly submissive to him at times. "Fine, I won't hang up."

"And you're not wearing sweats. Put on something nice."

"You could've said that in the first place." She took another bite of her sandwich before adding an onion ring. "You're watching me eat." She pointed.

"You decided to eat on camera baby, I'm just here."
"You don't think I look greedy?"

"Amor you're pregnant." He chuckled. "But you do look greedy, eating like I don't feed you."