59 x Memphis Mending

"Game 6 of the series against the Grizzles is in two days, how do you think the Warriors are gonna do?"

"I'm confident the Warriors will end it all and advance to the next round."

Sports Center played in the background of the hotel room in Memphis. Juan laced his sneakers, as he prepared to go out with the guys. The crisp white laces laid seamlessly over his lap as he looped them through the black holes. Their destination would be a sports bar. Food, drinks and replays and reruns of games.

"You said who invited us?" Jordan asked as he brushed his teeth. "Ja said to come on down, just fellowship. Man I don't know. As long as Brooks ain't there, I don't care." Klay shrugged checking himself out in the mirror.

It was a chill experience, no randoms in the building. Just both teams, a few sports personnel and plus ones for the event. Apparently it would be a good look, the NBA thought both teams needed to look like their only beef was on the court.

"Y'all having a good time?" Ja asked patting Steph and Draymond on the shoulder. "Yeah, appreciate the invite." Steph smiled. Draymond nodded, he didn't feel away when he already handled his issue.

"Just trying to keep the peace. I love competition, that other bullshit, not my style." Ja looked over at Juan, "JTA can I talk to you for a minute?"

Juan shrugged following Ja to a secluded area. "Ight man, I wanted to apologize to you for what happened that last game before the playoffs. I'll take the responsibility cause I definitely had people riled up."

"You did, but that's all in the game of basketball. You can't control what people say and there's where I draw the line. Every time I see that nigga, it's on site."

Ja respected it. He would be the same way about a woman he cared about. What Dillon said was unthinkable and considering he had a daughter, it just was 0/10 in things to say to taunt someone.

They asked Juan if he wanted to go out to the club and all be wanted to do was to go to his room and talk to Cynatra.

For some reason she was still up. Fully up. Her hair wasn't wrapped and it sat along her shoulders in a wash and go. He sat there as she finished some Round 1 work. Her tank top hung a little low due to her breasts being swollen.

"I miss you." He spoke. "I miss you too papa, I'll see you tomorrow." She giggled.

"Say that again." 
"Say what?"

He removed the laptop from his legs, placing it on the bed. "You know what you said."

"What? Papa?" Juan nodded, he loved when she called him that. "You look a lil anxious papa, you okay?"

Juan was anxious, his angst was in correlation to being horny. "No, I miss you. Show me a lil something."

Cynatra looked up from her text book, she could see that from his positions on the bed, he was propped up against the headboard. She would amuse him though. Taking a strap down she exposed herself and quickly pulled it back up.

"Teasing me is crazy, wow." Juan shook his head. "You shouldn't be that damn horny sir." Her laughter boomed through the speakers of the room.

"I got you when I get home, just you wait!"
"I'm looking forward to it."

24 hours later....

Juan hadn't played in the playoffs since it started, he was down about it and Cynatra could tell. In the meantime he was catering to her swollen belly. Their child was expanding at that moment and mama bear was uncomfortable. There was a game tomorrow afternoon and as expected, Cynatra went all out to make sure the family was in the Chase.