22 x Reveal Me

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Ricki finally had a day off and now they were at a girls brunch to celebrate. They were also waiting on Niecey.

"There's a lot, we have to catch up on."
"Starting with that video Jordan sent me right?"

Yeah, that.

"What about that video?" Cynatra knew where the convo was going, but Ricki had a way with words and she was curious what she would say.

"Well, you looked like you were having a great time, a really great time.
Let's talk about how you went from being reserved in the club to letting everyone know that's the nigga you were taking home."

"It was that bad? Lemme see the video."

Low and behold, Cynatra and Juan were giving a show in the section.

"Yeah, that looks about how the night went." She admitted.

"OH MY GOD YOU DID IT?!" Ricki and her habit of yelling out things she shouldn't.

"Ricki, you're yelling."

"You fucked him?!" She excitedly whispered.
"Among other things." Cynatra blushed. "Send this video to me, matter of fact I'll send it to myself."

Cyn sent the video to herself and then sent it to Juan with no context. He was currently at practice and would see it during his break.

Little did she know he was already on a break and about to text her anyways.

Roro ❤️
You want this when I get home? Why you send this to me midday? 👀

"You smiling like a damn fool! Tell me everything now." Ricki demanded.

"Well, he practically dragged me out of the club after this video. And did everything he ever said he would do."

"Really?! You blushing like you had the time of your life."
"And did."

Ricki smirked, she could finally yell she was right all along. "I'm happy y'all proved me right."

"Oh hush."
"No, because you really let him hit, sheesh finally."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, you been playing the sexual tension game for years, you were about to reach the midlife crisis. It was time."

Cynatra scoffed, "We have not!"

"Okay, explain how you lost your virginity to that dumbass Leon only because you were the last of them to have it. And you only found out you were the last when Juan admitted he wasn't one anymore and wasn't that because he thought you already did it?"

"That's not even the story!"

"It was damn near 13 years ago, so refresh my memory."

Flashback

It was tough being the only girl in a group of boys, all they talked about was sports, girls and risky shit they shouldn't be doing.

"If we would've bet before, it would've been a sweep cause I was the first." Mario boasted.

"But you only hit once, I'm the only one with a girlfriend." Kevin added. Which was true, Kevin locked down Iyana the moment she agreed to have sex, so there was that. 16 and active.

"I gotta catch up then." Jaiden shook his head, he was worried about football so girls came last.

"Y'all rushing that shit, relax." Juan chuckled.
"Everyone can't be a romantic like you Romeo." Mario laughed.