42.5 x My Cherie Amor Pt. 2

If yo fine ass ain't locked down with JTA, you should let me take you out.

Cynatra looked over the direct message on Juan's phone. She indeed had access to it for the 29 hours she stated she would. As it neared the end of her day, she sat on the plane with her lover laid on her chest.

She couldn't believe people really had the audacity. Closing out the app, she locked his phone. Before placing it in his bag beneath them. Juan began to stir which allowed her to readjust.

"You good ma?" He blinked rapidly to adjust his sight. "I'm good."

"How much longer until we land?" Juan knew the flight from Vegas to The Bay wasn't that long but, it's definitely seeming to take longer than usual. "It's about thirty, forty minutes."

"It's still your birthday." He mentioned sitting up. "It is, yup. About two more hours and it's over." Cynatra stretched, finally able to feel her rear again. "Did you like your gifts?" She asked.

Cynatra didn't want to go without celebrating Valentine's Day. She never did before, but Juan had always showered her in love. In her mind it was unfortunate that her birthday fell on that day, because she felt it was unfair.

"I love everything. You didn't have to get me anything though." He shrugged. "Yes I did. Why wouldn't I get you something for Valentine's Day?"

Juan didn't have an answer. He didn't think about that day as anything other than her birthday. He was going to make it about her. Cynatra kissed his cheek, "Meet me in a minute."

She walked passed him and the other passengers on the plane before reaching the bathroom. He watched as her ass jiggled in the dress she wore. He knew that at most, there was a thong on. She was happy that her casual dress zipped in the front. He soon joined her in the bathroom, that had just enough space.

"Now why you bring me in here?" He smirked knowing what she wanted to do. "I wanna go to the mile high club. Now pull them pants down Toscano."

Unzipping her dress, she exposed that there was nothing on under it. Juan couldn't lie, Cynatra being this forward was something that he enjoyed and he wanted more of it.

Pulling his sweats and briefs down, he quickly placed his hands under he thighs to hoist her onto the small sink. "We gotta make this quick."

"Don't fucking rush me." Juan did not like to be rushed, not with the beauty in front of him.

"Shit Ro, hold on." She grunted as he proceeded to thrust into her. Cynatra asked for a quickie, and that's exactly what she was getting. She bit her lip, suppressing her moans.

"You wanted this shit, take it!" He mumbled into her neck. Pulling his face out of her neck, she kisses him. Cynatra loved kissing him, his lips were soft and he knew what he was doing, she learned that every encounter.

It almost angered her that others had him before her because to imagine what he did to her, happening to other people? Drove her crazy.

"I'm right there, make me cum." She whispered as her walls clenched harder around him. The amount of effort she had to put in, because he was already stretching her out was a workout.

"I got you baby." He mumbled into her hair. Cynatra began to unravel under him, which caused him to keep going. His thrusts were getting sloppier which meant he was nearing the end.

"Nueces en mí papí." Nut in me.

Although Juan had his share of shooting up the club moments, this might've been the best one yet. With their cause and effect coating her core and his dick as they both tried to settle.

"You gotta stop doing that Amor." He chuckled. "What I do?" She asked innocently.

"You're far from innocent, cut that shit out." After fixing himself, he cleans her up. "You don't know the control you have over me, especially when you say it in Spanish. Girl you play too much." Slowly zipping her dress up, he watches her. Her smile is anything but angelic.

"You're a fucking demon. You know that right?"

Cynatra nodded giving him a few pecks on the lips before leaving the bathroom. Juan looked around and noticed everyone was asleep except Damion who smirked at him.

Juan gave him a head nod before sitting back in his seat. He noticed a boat load of notifications on his phone and wanted to clear them. Cynatra had already turned over into his chest to take a quick rest before they landed in a half an hour.

As he cleared his notifications, he noticed a few opened DM's he didn't read. Assuming they were either for Cynatra or about her, he went through them, laughing at each other except one.

If yo fine ass ain't locked down with JTA, you should let me take you out.

He looked over the message a few times before dry chuckling. He had a million responses, and all of them were petty:

Gonna be hard to do when I just shot the club up. She definitely having my baby in nine months, but you could try asking her out and see how it goes.

Instead he shrugged it off, knowing it wasn't a chance in hell that she would entertain anyone that thirsted over her in his dms.

"I love you." She spoke first. Which surprised Juan, for two reasons. He himself was going to say it and it was one of the few times she said it first.

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead, "you and that wet ass—"

"Don't finish that statement." She warned. "Fine baby, go to sleep."

Cynatra cuddled into Juan a little more as Juan closed his eyes, joining her for a small snooze.