50.8 x Moments in Boston

"She's definitely at the game looking for him." Ricki laughed over the phone.

Juan was asleep and Cynatra had nothing to do but sit in the hotel room and eat. "Well I don't want you to say anything to her. I'll catch her when I can."

"Cyn no, cause 'when you can' means you'll forget you're pregnant and just start hitting her."

"This girl showed up in Vegas and gave me a fake ass smile. Knowing or unknowingly fixing herself to cause this drama between us or whoever she could imagine he was with. I'm not letting that go. But I'm not risking hitting her and fuck up my chances of being a mom. Then I'd really have to kill her."

Cynatra hated the feeling of potentially losing everything she worked so hard for. Her emotions always got the best of her. She had to work on being impulsive. She cried on her way to the airport and it wasn't because of the hormones. It was the idea that Juan could be with someone else. She trusted him as much as she could, but it wasn't about trust at the moment. It was about stress.

This was her fear since the beginning, knowing who he would become and all that came with it. She didn't think she was strong enough to go through that.

"Is it halftime now?"
"Yeah, why?"

"I'm gonna call you back." Cynatra needed to talk to Steve.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked walking out of the locker room.

"I'm okay. Juan still isn't feeling well, I just wanted to update you and check on the game." Steve knew better though, "You could watch the game on the tv at the hotel. So tell me what's really wrong."

"It's nothing really, I'm just tired is all." She wasn't lying but she didn't want to ruin the surprise of telling him she was pregnant, especially not on the phone.

"You both need to get some rest. You're more than welcome to come with us to Boston. I'm sure Toscano would take care of himself with an extra push." Steve joked.

"I'll think about it."

After a win against the Sixers, instead of going back to The Bay, Cynatra and Ricki went to Boston. It made sense, because Cynatra was tired of hiding the good news from the team so they would be announcing it before the game.

"So you just knew to bring this with you?" Ricki asked. "No, I got it sent to the hotel" Cyn had been on the phone all morning away from everyone, trying to set up the surprise.

"How's little baby doing today?" Ricki asked lifting Cyn's shirt up. "Behaving because I'm close to their damn daddy. I'm quite sure this baby hates me." She laughs.

Juan entered the hotel room with three bags of food, "Listen, I got the pastrami sandwich, the lamp chops and the Caesar salad for the pregnant lady. The lobster fettuccine for Mrs. Poole and the super greens salad for me."

"We appreciate the efforts babe." Cynatra accepts her meal. "When did you start eating pastrami?"

"Today, she woke up this morning and harassed me the whole plane ride about this sandwich she never had before." Juan didn't put his bags down, he knew he had to leave back out. "I'm heading to practice. I'll see y'all over there."

Damion was the first to greet Juan when he entered the building, "What took you so long?"

"Had to get some food since I missed the team lunch."

Steve walked onto the court, seeking out Juan, "JTA, let me talk to you for a second." Juan walks over to where his coach is standing, "What's up Kerr?"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing? You checked in with the doctors right?" Juan did check in, he just didn't have any updates. They wanted to see him after practice.

"Yeah, they said see how I feel after practice."

Cynatra and Ricki walked in with some treats. "Sorry that these aren't healthy but since we're here, we might as well give it to you guys."

Every cupcake had a puzzle piece and they would need to put it together to find out the message. "Damn this cupcake good as hell." Dray praised. "What's this?"

"It's a puzzle piece.." Kerr placed his on the floor. Dray walked over and placed his down. Soon the team walked over placing theirs down but it wasn't in a particular order.

"Y'all not gonna put the puzzle together?" Jordan laughed, "I think that's the point of the pieces."

Steph started moving a few pieces to see what possibly could be the larger photo. Slowly but surely as the time went on, their photo came to life.

 Slowly but surely as the time went on, their photo came to life

"Wait a minute!" Klay snapped at the photo.
"Oh shit" Moody covered his mouth.

Steph looked between Cynatra and Ricki, and that's when he knew. He walked over to her and smiled. "How many months?"

"Almost three." He gave her a hug which let the team know exactly who was having a baby.

"STRAIGHT SHOOTER!" Gary yelled jumped on Juan's back.

One by one everyone congratulated them. Steve couldn't take the smile off his face. He knew James would be happy. It was like the very dream he had was coming to life.

"So now everyone who needs to know, knows." Cynatra felt some sort of peace knowing she could be free around their loved ones now.

"Yeah, I'm glad about that too. Keeping it from these niggas was hard, I almost slipped up this week."

Looking down at her phone, Cynatra could scream, but it wasn't the time nor space.

Atlanta District Attorney's Office

Greetings Ms. Allen,

The Atlanta District Attorney's office would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the delay of your testimony appearance. Your date has been rescheduled to July 18th, 2022. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Dana L. Morgan
Assistant District Attorney 

Instagram
@ BallerGroupie247: seems like @ cynatramonet is has been spotted Boston after the news of JTA with another woman in public broke.

"What's wrong? Why is your face like that?"

"Everything, the trial is gonna be right in the middle of this pregnancy. And I'm being tagged in more blog drama." She didn't feel like being on the court anymore. "Ricki can we go back to the hotel?"

"Wait, before we do anything! Can we take a photo with the Puzzle?" Ricki got the hint, collecting the box of the broken down pieces.

The team gathered on the floor around the puzzle, standing on a chair, Ricki took the photo. "It's so perfect. Whenever y'all decide to tell the world, this photo has to be included, look at it."

Jordan and Gary were pulling the ultimate light skin faces. Damion and Steph seemed the most normal of the bunch with simple smiles. Klay and Iggy were overly excited, Dray and the young guys were playing it cool, all pointing at Juan and Cynatra. She had her hand on her stomach as Juan kissed her cheek.

"I'm gonna fix this okay?" Juan told her, "I'll see you at the game later okay?" She nodded, allowing him to hug her a little longer.

"I'll see you at the game."