42 x My Cherie Amor

"Juan Ronel, cut it out."

Juan's hands were rubbing Cynatra's legs, creeping his way up to the curve of her ass. He slowly spread her legs, playing with the cuff's of her cheeks. Tracing the stretch marks of her hips, he then placed his thumbs in the dips in her back.

"Good morning." He kisses her shoulder blade. "We gotta get up."

"I could if you weren't all over me." She laughs, turning to face him. His hands fall to her backside as he pulls her closer. "Don't act like you don't love it."

"I do, but every time you touch me, we end up behind schedule."

"Fine, I'll keep my hands to myself until later."
"Let's shake on it." She offered.

Instead of shaking her hand, he jiggled her booty, making it move. "You just couldn't resist?"

"Nope, I do wanna go to the luncheon. So I'll stop."

Juan was dressed first, as usual. As he waited for Cyn to get ready, he opened the box he packed in his suitcase. He smirked playing with the small remote in his hand. Cynatra walked out of bathroom with her towel wrapped around her body.

"What's that?" She asked, not really paying attention to it.

"Well, I wanted to try something." Looking over, she focuses on the remote and then the red thong set on the bed. "Is this what I think this is?"

She picks up the vibrating pad that goes into the base of the underwear. "Yeah, you put them on and I keep this little thing in my pocket."

"So torture is what you wanna indulge in?"

Her raises his brows, wiggling them. "Unless you can't handle it, I'll put this whole thing away." Juan knew it would only challenge her to go through with it.

"I'm a big girl, I'll be fine. You just better behave." She pointed. "What that mean? 'Behave'?"

Hooking the red lace in both hands, she slowly pulls the underwear up her legs.

A perfect fit he thought as the red contrast complimented her brown skin.

"Don't get trigger happy at this luncheon. I would like to eat and take photos without having to leave early. My skirt is only but so long."

Knowing how he was, and how her body responded to him, Cyn knew there would be a trail down her legs. She didn't want to be caught up.

"You wearing that skirt right?" He pointed to the leather midi skirt laying over the chair, in the corner. Cynatra nodded her head. "Baby I'm so sorry."

That was all Juan had to say. Cynatra knew what time it was. He would have his way all weekend. And when he could, he did. Sitting next to him on the luncheon was the worst idea. 

Juan was bored, they were talking a lot and he just wanted to see people get honored. With his thumb on the button, he turned the dial on two.

Two out of five.

The sudden motion, had Cynatra jolt in her chair, turning her head to give him a look. As she continued to watch the speech, he decided to turn the remote to three.

Her hand was now on his thigh under the table, gripping it lightly for support. She leaned over to whisper in his ear, "I swear if I mess up this outfit, you're not getting shit the rest of the weekend."

Juan was amused, she rarely ever threatened him with no sex. They were just as bad when it came to that. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. "Now why would you say that? You're the same one who said 'I love it when you fill me up papi' or am I remembering wrong?"