12 x Say It

So much for nothing happening until...

Cynatra had to take Saturday off and left George in charge of construction until Juan arrived. She wasn't able to walk normally and she absolutely refused to try.

She was annoyed, that she let him get her again. She didn't want their—whatever it was to be reduced to sexual exploration. Juan had already done a lot of exploring, part of her felt great to be receiving this kind of work to her body and the other part of her felt used. As if he did it all to play with her, use her because she was available.

He hadn't even tried to kiss her. Like an actual kiss. Something simple, something sweet.

The problem now was, she liked his goofy ass. She wanted her payback, truly did. Cyn was going to snatch his soul, whenever she got past that "what if".

Cyn and Ricki finally sat down to work on Ricki's business plan. She was quitting her job, finally. They were looking through some logo examples.

"You're so good at this."

Cyn smiled as she marked down another option for Ricki. "I try."

"No, you do. You're just good, no ifs, ands or buts. Once this gets out the way, I owe you a date to the seafood boil place."

"Shit, at least someone wants to take me out on a date." Cynatra didn't bother to whisper that, she was going to update Ricki anyways.

"Excuse me? I haven't asked to give you some privacy but girl, what the hell is going on?"

Cyn sighed closing her notebook, "Where do I start?"

"You start at the moment you started being nice to Juan again."

She walked from the dining room to the living room with Ricki hot on her tail. "Well it happened a few weeks ago at Sunday dinner. I was going through it, it was random too, every time I thought about him, oh girl, let's just say that's why I changed a few times"

"He got you like that?"

"Sadly yes. It didn't stop there though. He snuck up on me, I spilled lemonade and I needed to change. He was on my ass, just wondering why I had an attitude. Because, you hurt my feelings and at the same time, you make me wanna fuck you in front a room full of people. I've never wanted to do that before but now suddenly, I'm down for a show. But yeah, he really hurt my feelings, I didn't do shit to him so I'm not sweeping it under the rug. Next thing you know he was in my walls with his fingers, ruining my life in the bathroom. Y'all didn't hear that?"

"Girl, hell no! I was laughing at Mario attempt to grill when Jaiden had to go to the store. We were not worried about y'all. Didn't even know Juan showed up until he walked into the backyard."

Ricki took a moment before asking more pressing questions, "So, is there anything else? I mean that's what released the frustration?"

"It released the tension to the point where I could sit down with him and talk but I still have no idea why he played me like that. Then the other night in the parking lot at the lounge. I just don't know anymore. I feel like a sex object to him."

"Cyn, you're hardly that. It might be the way y'all communicate right now because neither want to admit their feelings. Wait— what y'all do in the parking lot?"

"He ate, I almost passed away and now here we are."

"I'll comment on that later but like I said, I myself would just fuck him and deal with the drama another time. But, I know you and I feel like you should tell him you like him, tell him you want to feel wanted emotionally and not just physically."