21 x What Does This Do?

"When you coming out the bathroom? I'm tryna watch this movie."

"I told you, you should've gotten in here with me. You could've been soaking too."

To be quite honest if he had gotten into the tub with her, nothing peaceful would transpire.

After a long day at work and running errands. Cynatra needed to soak. She took a shower to clean off and now the bath could be strictly for relaxation.

"C'mon bro, I'll fall asleep waiting on you." Juan was impatient and just wanted to lay under the woman who he missed seeing all day.

Unfortunately, he was starting to get on her nerves. He couldn't give her thirty minutes of peace to do what she wanted. She stalled him out though, he knew better than to start a movie without her.

Cynatra reentered his bedroom to put on her clothes. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she opened her body cream to apply it on her semi damp skin. It was a self care day.

She left work earlier than normal to get a full body wax, a mani, pedi and her hair redone. Because Juan absolutely ruined it. Aside from snatching a nice amount of tape ins out, the sweat from their rendezvous did the ultimate damage.

Her stylist was amused more than pissed. Plus the tip she received, really put a smile on her face. And as requested, Juan paid for it. That's all she used his card for when he handed it to her last night. She had her own money but he definitely owed her that one.

The lavender satin cami and short set she packed would top off her self care day. Her usual oversized tshirt had a break for the evening.

"Took you long enough." Juan reentered his room with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I can always go home and take my time there." She didn't want to leave but she got a kick out of teasing him.

"Chill, I was joking." He eyed her, enjoying the few. "You look good."

He laid on the bed with his head on her legs, "You smell good too."

"Why thank you lil boy, I appreciate it." She blushes.

He smacked his teeth, "Ain't nothing lil about me. You lucky you fine, so I'll give you a pass. Don't get ahead of yourself."

Oh she certainly knew there was nothing little about him. She felt every bit of it. The memories flooded her brain every day.

"What are we watching?" She asked, changing the subject.
"You can pick. I'll watch whatever you put on."

His initial goal was to watch a movie but after an easy reevaluation, he wanted to devour her. They hadn't spoken about their "I love you", but somehow fell into a rhythm over the last week.

Had they said it again? No. Would they? One was waiting on the other to repeat it.

He laid comfortably between her legs, with his head on her stomach as she sat against the head board. One arm lazily draped over his shoulder while the other scrolled through her phone.

Juan hooked his arm under her leg, playing with the hem of shorts. They were watching Poetic Justice. Something they hadn't watched together. Cynatra seeing it quite a few times, and this being Juan's first time paying attention to it fully.

"They really killed that nigga at the drive in, damn."

"It kills me that you have never paid attention to this movie." Cynatra's favorite part would be coming up soon.

Never Dreamed You Leave in Summer, one of the greatest vocally recorded songs by a male artist. Stevie Wonder held that note for dear life, and Cynatra was going to attempt it.