"I'm sorry, who are you?" 3

A/N: Jenna x Reader x Emma?

hehehe you wanted a throuple, you're getting one my darlings ❤️

Sorry to the people who just wanted to Jenna or just wanted Emma but there was more both's than Jenna or Emma so... yeah, I'm sorry!

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Ever since I had that dream about Emma, which was a week ago, I can't stop thinking about her in a relationship way and I still really like Jenna but I'm developing feelings for Emma as well.

I mean, we all act and joke around that we're all in a relationship with one another.

I have to talk to them but I need some advice first.

I arrive at the bar and when I head inside, I see Hunter and George beckoning me over with wide smiles and beers with them. I walk over and smile, ordering myself a drink then sitting with them.

"Hey, boys." I greet them, sitting in the middle since they made room for me too.

"Hey, Y/n. How're you feeling?" Georgie asks me, before taking a sip of his beer. I sigh, letting my shoulders sink and trace my finger over a name that is indented on the bar.

"What's going on with you?" Hunter questions, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed downward. I lean back and adjust in my chair, running my hand down my face.

"You— Okay, wait, you can't tell anyone, all right?" I inform them both, glancing at either one of them.

"Dude, all we do is tell each other things." Hunter reminds me, smiling and glancing at Georgie only for Georgie to snicker at my forgetfulness. It's true, all we do is tell each other everything and anything and keep it between us three.

"Yeah. You tell us stuff, we remind one another and never say it to the girls." Georgie agrees, Hunter humming and nodding his head.

"All right, well, this really can't get back to the girls." I inform them both, Georgie begins to furrow his eyebrows downward and narrow his eyes.

"What'd you do?"

"About... a week ago, I had this dream. It was me and Emma and we were lying down in our bed that me, her, and Jenna share. Jenna was finally asleep and she was beside us, I was thinking and Emma was, like... I don't know, just tracing shapes on my collarbone." I begin to explain, hearing Hunter snicker as he immediately stops himself from drinking and looks at me in panic. "I know, anyway, things happen, and I end up confessing my feelings for her and we kiss in the dream. I wake up and both Emma and Jenna are beside me, comforting me and I..."

"Oh my god." Hunter says, his mouth falling open as he tries not to smile.

"You like Emma and Jenna?" Georgie asks me, his eyes glancing between me and Hunter as he grips my shoulder, beginning to laugh. I hit him in the back of the head, feeling myself fill with slight anger. I was wanting comfort not being laughed at.

"Come on, I really need your help." I express to them both while they are both laughing and glancing at each other only to laugh even harder.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay." Georgie says, trying to calm himself down yet he still giggles here and there, I roll my eyes and my drink is set in front of me.

"Thank you." I thank the bartender, paying him. He nods his head and moves on to a different customer, I take a deep inhale in. "Look, I don't know what to do and I really need your help."