Public Outrage

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Jenna announces that they are dating and when everyone finds out, Y/n gets a lot of hate.

UH-OH, WHAT WE GOIN' DO...?

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

Right now, me and my beautiful girlfriend Y/n are lying in bed, cuddling into one another and just talking about random things that come to our mind. She's telling me a story about her and her friend when they were in college, but I have to admit, I really just want to kiss her right now. I really just wanna kiss her so much but she's speaking and I don't wanna interrupt her.

"...So, then, we're like, we gotta—we gotta get out of here cause something is going on and—" She begins to laugh, "and it's fucking weird. So, we head into the class and we observe the teacher as the teacher was acting insane that lesson. Then, while we're discussing the book that we had to study which was I'm pretty sure..." She thinks for a moment, "The Picture Of Dorian Gray but yeah, so, then after that lesson ended. We all had to evacuate because there was a suspected gun in the building and cause we were in the UK, there was a lot of police there. Turns out, it was my teacher who had the gun!" She explains to me, I gasp softly.

"No way."

"Yeah, way. He says that he didn't even know it was there but I don't believe him." Y/n explains to me, softly. "Anyway, what's your crazy story?" She asks, looking over at me and smiling widely. I shrug lightly.

"Uh, I ripped my pants which was really embarrassing on set." I inform her, making her laugh. "Hey, it's not funny! It was so annoying." I express to her, nudging her and moving away from her. She continues to laugh, covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry but it is kinda funny, you have to admit it." She attempts to say to me, smiling widely. She places a kiss on my left cheek and tucks her head into my neck. Placing multiple kisses on my neck and slowly moving her body on top of me, I smile and move my hand into her hair. Wrapping my legs around her waist, tilting my head back as I feel myself begin to laugh softly. She smiles and pulls away, looking down at me with her gaze softening. "What do you wanna do for your day off?" She asks me, tilting her head slightly. I move my index finger up and tug on her neckless, pulling her further down and kissing her lips softly. She kisses me back, the kiss being delicate and both of us knowing that it wasn't going to go anywhere... but... one slight move from me and I know where it'll lead, if I just— "Mhm-mhm." She says, shaking her head and pulling away. "As much as I love kissing you, I want to actually spend time with you." She expresses to me, "So, what is it?"

"Drive around, go into bookshops, go into cafes, do some walking?" I suggest, she hums softly and nods her head,

"Ooh, can we go to Mikey's Music Store? I wanna get a new Vinyl." She expresses to me, I nod my head lightly and place a kiss on her cheek.

"Sure." I agree,

"Yay." She lets out, resting her hand on my back and she begins to sit up, I attach myself to her making her laugh. She wraps her arm around me and heads over to our closet. "What do you wanna wear?"

"I don't know, style me."

"I suck at this."

"No, you don't. You're really good at styling me." I counter, looking at her in protest. She smiles softly and places a kiss on my cheek.

"All right, all right. I will style you and I today." She complies, I smile widely and place a kiss on both of her cheeks.

***