"There's no reason"

A/N: Vada x Reader

Summary: Y/n becomes closer to Vada and then, the shooting happens. They become closer and when Y/n has a mental breakdown about it, Vada's there to comfort her.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm sitting in my room, playing a video game and listening to music. I'm drowning myself out as my parents are arguing downstairs and I don't want to have to listen as my dad will probably shout at my mom for not aborting me. He's made it clear how much he is angry at her for keeping me alive— OW!

I glance around my room, my headphones falling off and I see Vada, giggling as she covers her mouth.

"Dude, I'm sorry." I hear her whisper,

"Why would you do that?" I ask her, making her laugh as she walks over. She wraps her arms around my neck, trying to hug me but I lean back, groaning. "Nooo..."

"No, come on, you know you love my hugs."

"Ugh, fine." I finally give in, wrapping my arms around her waist. She chuckles softly, hugging me. Before sitting down on my knee.

"You wanna get out of here? Go for a walk?"

"Yeah, I could use it."

"I can tell." She replies, glancing around my room. I lightly hit her shoulder, making her hiss in pain as she looks at me with her mouth, open in shock. I laugh, resting my chin on her shoulder. "How dare you hit me."

"You deserved it." I reply, before wrapping my arms around her and standing up. Earning a groan and an excited squeal.

"Woah—Woah—Woah—No! Oh, my god. I'm gonna f— " I pretend to drop her, earning a squeal, I spin around before chucking her on the bed. She laughs, grabbing my pillow and trying to hit me but I dodge a few yet get hit on a few occasions.

"Hey—!"

"—Stop hitting me." I complain, trying to stop her from hitting me but it doesn't work. I grab the pillow and move it above it, her trying to fight me but I manage to crawl onto her waist and stop her. Holding her wrists down. Both of us giggling. "All right— Hey—"

"—Screw you, weirdo." She complains, sighing and giving up. I smile contently, releasing her wrists and grabbing my pillow chucking it behind me. I crawl off of her, lying down beside her. Sighing contently. "So, what're we gonna do?" She asks, turning her head to face me. I look over at her before staring up at my ceiling. I think for a moment.

"We can... drive around—? Ooh! I know a nice spot. Let me take you there." I tell her, sitting up and turning to her, she sits up and rests her hand near me and tilts her head to the side, slightly. She nods her head, smiling widely.

"Yeah. Sure." She agrees, nodding her head. I hum softly, and grab my shoes, putting them on. I head over toward my PS5 and turn it off, setting my controller down. I grab my car keys and turn to her,

"All right, let's go, weirdo." I say to her, beckoning her toward the window. She opens the window and climbs outside, I climb outside after her and shut the window. I watch as Vada climbs down the ladder and then look up at me, waiting for me to climb down. However, as soon as I'm down and I hide the ladder, I see Vada staring at me. "What?" I ask her, heading over to her.

"Nothing." She replies, quietly. Looking away from me. I narrow my eyes, nudging her lightly.

"What's going on in that little brain of yours?" I ask her, raising my eyebrow. Making her laugh softly.