"Tara...?"

A/N: Tara x Reader

Requested: _KatesBow_

Summary: Tara and Y/n are dating and everyone accuses Tara of being Ghostface but Y/n defends her only for Tara to actually be Ghostface.

Sorry if this sucks <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to hearing my phone buzz, I groan and wipe my eyes, grabbing my phone and answering.

"Hello?" I answer, nothing is said for a couple of seconds before I hear a soft breath, "Who is t—?"

"—Y/n." I hear Tara's angelic voice, I sigh in relief, a smile tugging widely on my lips.

"Tara, hey, what's up? Everything okay?" I ask, moving the covers over one leg and the other out, I stretch and yawn while waiting for her response.

"I..." I hear a soft breath and my smile begins to drain,

"Tara, what's wrong?" I ask her, hearing her let out a small sob,

" I'm, uh, I'm sorta in h—hospital ri... right now." I feel my heart immediately drop and beat faster.

"What the hell happened, are you okay?" I ask, grabbing a t-shirt and putting them on, quickly grabbing my converse and rushing downstairs,

"I—I'm okay. I just really need to see you." She expresses to me, softly.

"I'll be right there, okay? I promise, do you want me to bring you anything? A milkshake or... or some food?" I offer, hoping that I can get her something— anything to help her feel better. I can't believe this, I seriously can't believe this, what the hell happened?

"No, no, just... just yourself." She tells me, speaking softly and quietly. I can tell that she's been crying and I wish that I was already with her.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." I tell her,

"Hurry."

"You know I will." I reply, hearing her chuckle softly, making me smile. I hear the line drop and I quickly leave, getting in my car and beginning to quickly drive to the hospital. I can't believe this, I can't believe that she's in hospital.

What happened to her?

Who hurt her?

I swear to god, whoever hurt her, I'm gonna fucking kill them.

***

I arrive at the hospital and I quickly stopped by a store in the hospital and got her flowers. I asked the lady at the front desk and asked her what room she was in and once I got it, I ran to the elevator to get to the 3rd floor. I wait a couple of seconds, taking a deep breath in, trying to relax and calm down. I hear something and jump, looking to see my hands shaking. I bite my bottom lip and force my eyes shut, I hear the doors open and my eyes open. I rush in and press the 3rd button, the door shuts afterwards and I stand there, feeling my heart beat faster and faster.

I force my eyes shut and feel my body fall backwards, feeling myself be dizzy. I didn't eat dinner last night and I obviously haven't had dinner so I'm a little bit hungry and thirsty. I should've gotten something to eat but I'll get food later.

I hear the first ding, the second, third. I open my eyes and see the doors open, I step out of the elevator and glance at the door numbers, heading to the right and walking down, I peak inside the window and see Tara— Oh, my god. Oh, my god, she looks... so beaten up. I...