⚠️Demanding Boss 7⚠️

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Don't be mad at me, okay? Just... Just don't be mad at me, 'kay?

Thank you, I love you all - mommy

Also, part of this is from another fanfic but I can't seem to find it, so, just so you know towards the end is part of a fanfic and not entirely my idea. Shout out to them <3

⚠️TW⚠️: Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Old Granny who needs to go away.

HERE WE GO! <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I really can't believe it, I feel so euphoric. I can't believe Y/n loves me, I mean she really loves me— don't get me wrong, I love her. Of course, I love her. How could I not love her? But I didn't think that she would or could ever love me.

I'm at the office at the moment and I notice Y/n step outside, her hand is resting on her stomach as she begins to head to the bathroom. I feel my shoulders fall, she normally looks over at me even if it just to smile but she didn't do that.

I get up but as I do, I notice Becky looking at me with a smirk.

"Something's wrong, shut up." I say to her, quietly, making her chuckle softly as she continues to go back to work, I go into the bathroom and I see Y/n looking at herself in the mirror. She sighs but then looks at me through the mirror.

"Oh, hi darling." She greets me, turning to me. I notice her lean in, not caring if anyone sees. I smile and lean in, kissing her, she kisses me back and pulls after a moment. I can't get enough of her kisses, they are so addicting.

"What's wrong, love? You looked so upset walking here." I express to her, she sighs and rests her forehead against mines.

"My gran is pressuring me about the wedding between me and Tyler." Y/n informs me, I feel my shoulders fall and I immediately begin to feel guilty.

"Oh," I let out softly, she nods her head and rests her forehead on my shoulder, sighing. "I... What can I do to help?"

"I don't know, my love, I'm really scared." She confesses to me, I rub her back softly and kiss her head.

"I know." I reply, softly. "I know." I repeat, resting my hand on her back and rubbing her back to hopefully comfort her.

*****

It's my day off and I place a kiss on Y/n's lips as she gets ready to leave,

"I'm going to miss you." I hear Y/n say, kissing all over my face repeatedly which makes me smile widely. I accept the kisses, feeling loved.

"You're so cute, thank you." I thank her, placing a short kiss on her lips that she returns.

"Remember, call Mark if you need too and do whatever. I'll be home at 6." She informs me, I nod my head lightly and she begins to leave. I watch as the door opens and then shuts, the door being locked. I head upstairs and go for a shower first.

Time to have a relaxing day.

***

I'm on my laptop, going through my emails and answering a few just so I have less to work with over time and I see an email from my dad. It says,

"Dear Jenna,

I hope you don't mind but I found a really good job for you here in London, the pay is good and will really benefit you. I signed you up for it and I gave them your email! Hopefully you get it. I applied for you a few days ago, so, you should get a reply soon.