"Do you like me...?" 2

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART TWO AS I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME SMEXY ROMANCEEEE

SIT BACK, TRY TO RELAX, AND LOVES...?

HERE WE GO! <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I wake up the next morning to feel my body entangled with Jenna's. We're both naked and I tilt my head back, sighing. I look over at Jenna and see her fast asleep, I rest my hand in her hair and give her head scratches, her head being tucked into my neck.

What the fuck happened last night?

I swear, the last thing I remember is being in town and then— oh, oh, it's all coming back now. My god, we really did that.

Wow...

I continue to hold Jenna and I glance over to see the shirt that I was wearing when I first met Jenna, I smile widely. I wanna give her that shirt before she goes. I know that it's still a while away and I don't want to think about that right now. I really don't. It makes me so upset that I have to even consider that soon but I don't want to admit that right now. I just want her right now.

"Mm." I hear Jenna mumble, I place a kiss on her cheek. I look up at the ceiling and feel myself become overwhelmed with emotions that make me smile.

"For a night to remember -

She was the beauty that I made her realise she had.

For that night was two bodies coming together -

I remember her lips on mines like a fine liquor." I whisper softly, glancing around and seeing a small notepad on her desk, I reach for it and glance around for a pen, once I find one, I begin to write that down. I rip the paper out and I put it on the bedside table. I'll need to finish it later.

"That was really beautiful." I hear Jenna say, through inhaling before she exhales against my neck. I chuckle as it tickles slightly. I look over at her and see her eyes slowly open. "Say it again." She tells me, I smile widely.

"How about I take you somewhere? I know just the place." I inform her, earning a giggle. She nods her head and I feel her roll off of me. I sit up and sigh, cracking my back. I grab my boxers, putting them on. I put some pants on and socks then some shoes before grabbing the shirt I wore, I glance back at Jenna and see her putting on her bra. I grab the poem and put it in my pocket then walk over in front of her and help her put her bra on as I can tell she's tired. I put the shirt on her shoulders and grab her left arm delicately and move it through the shirt, I do the same with her right arm then begin to put the middle buttons on and the second last button, leaving the last button and the first button undone. I roll the sleeves up for her and when I look at her, she's smiling widely. I return the smile and lean in, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Let me get you some pants." I say, softly. She nods her head and I grab her a pair of my shorts. I head over and help her put them on as her legs are still... shaking.

"Thanks for doing this for me. It's really sweet of you." Jenna tells me, I look over at her as I put her shoes on for her.

"No, it's okay. You deserve to relax so..." I shrug lightly and grab the other shoe, putting it on for her and tying her laces. I stand up and place a kiss on her cheek. I head over and grab another shirt of mines and put it on, I button most of them and leave the last and first button undone, tucking one side in and leaving the other free. I turn to Jenna and entangle our hands, we head downstairs and I clean both bikes before we set off. Her following me.

Jenna x Reader One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara