Nervous

A/N: Wednesday x Reader

Summary: Wednesday and Y/n hooked up in the past and when they bump into one another, Y/n panics.

INSPO: Gilmore Girls

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday's POV:

I am at a stupid party, trying to find my brother Pugsley, as my mother wanted me to keep an eye on him. She sent me and not Thing, I don't know why but they sent me to go find him and keep an eye on him.

I glance around and I notice a girl come in with black pants, black and white converse, a white t-shirt and a blue / green flannel with gold rimmed glasses. I feel something in my stomach and I adjust in my stance to get more comfortable even though anything about social interaction makes my skin crawl and want to eat these ridiculous mind-confusing children.

"Hey, Wednesday Addams, right?" The girl asks me, I take in her outfit and notice her offer a sweet and addicting smile.

"Depends on who's asking."

"Me."

"Then, yes." I answer, turning my body to her and uncrossing my arms. "What is your name?" I ask her, looking at her intently and waiting to learn her name, her smile softens and her shoulders sink.

"Y/n, it's my brother's party." She informs me, I glance around the party and I finally notice Pugsley, he's plotting something, I can tell. "I'm sorry, am I bothering you?" Y/n asks me, I snap my head toward her and feel myself getting stuck looking into her eyes.

"Surprisingly not." I answer in reply, noticing her hum softly. "Can I interest you in anything?"

"Only yourself, darling."

"Call me darling again and I'm not sure what I'll stop myself from doing." I answer in reply, stepping closer to her. Noticing her lower herself to my ear.

"I won't mind seeing what you do." She answers in reply, whispering in my ear. I look away but when she moves back, I meet her eyes and feel a light smile tug on my lips, I feel her take my hand and she directs me away from the party and into her room, shutting the door behind her and turning to me. "You don't look like the party type, Addams."

"What a shame." I reply, glancing at the pictures and drawings on the wall as well as the writings on the wall, she has a lot of books and things on her wall. It's very... intriguing. Especially with how old some of the writers are, I didn't think other people would be interested in old classics. "I see you like the classics."

"The classics and more." She answers, walking over and standing beside me, I glance at her before continuing to read a few of the quotes she has on her wall. She has a very old-style handwriting style and I can't help but admire it in a way. "You like classics too?"

"You could say that." I answer in reply, turning away from her wall and looking over at her to see her still holding that smile on her lips. "What are you smiling at?"

"Oh, nothing..." She answers, I raise my eyebrow and step closer to her.

"I don't understand your complex emotional code that you and so many others seem to have." I express to her, noticing her hum softly, nodding her head.

"So, you want me to be straight up with you?"

"Sure, whatever that means.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Y/n tells me, moving in front of me and I notice her hand rest beside me, I focus on her eyes, not wanting to take my eyes away from hers. "However, I won't... if you don't want me too." She adds, retreating and standing slightly close to me yet her warmth brings... comfort to me. I glance and see her belt, I rest my index finger on her belt, tugging her closer to me, her body against mines. I notice her lean her head down and lift my head, she kisses me and I kiss her back, feeling my heart stop for a moment.