Secret Kid

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: Lucastrans2006

Summary: Jenna has a daughter from her last relationship and when she starts dating Y/n, she gets too scared to tell her. When they go on a date, Jenna finally confesses and Y/n meets her daughter, her daughter being named Lizzie who's 3 years old. Lizzie asks Y/n if she can call her 'Daddy' which Y/n allows as Lizzie hasn't had a dad.

Y/n's G!P and has top surgery

here we go!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

Right now, I'm outside a restaurant and waiting for my date to arrive. I've been out with this beautiful, funny woman named Y/n. She's so beautiful and hilarious, every time I'm with her, she makes me laugh to the point it hurts to smile and my stomach hurts. We've been going out for about 4 months and I really am starting to like her.

I have my headphones on and listening to music to help calm me down, I also have my anxiety ring and a bobble to ping. I feel a finger tap my left shoulder and I look to see Y/n, she's wearing her own earphones, Apple wired earphones.

"Hey." I manage to make out her saying, I pause my music and take my headphones off and around my neck.

"Hey, how're you?" I ask her, seeing her open her arms and I walk into them, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'm okay, busy day but okay overall. What about you?" I hear Y/n ask as we pull away and walk inside, her opening the door for me and taking out an earphone, pausing her music.

"Thank you." I thank her, walking in and she lets another two people in. Them not thanking her, she keeps her smile and steps in.

"So, tell me, what's been going on with you?" I hear Y/n ask me,

"Well..."

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

Me and my 3 year old daughter, Lizzie, are sitting on the floor, across from one another, playing Cluedo.

"O—Okay, here's the dice." Lizzie says, handing it to me.

"Thank you, bub." I thank her, I glance at the map and see that I wanna go to the Billiard Room. I roll the dice, double six.

"Nooo!!"

"Ah-Hah! Let's goooo..." I let out, moving my character, Mustard, to the Billard Room. I look at my sheet, "Okay, I think it was... Scarlett in the Billiard Room with the..." I pick up her character and move it into the Billiard Room then set the Candlestick beside her. "Candlestick." I guess, looking at her. She scans her cards.

"I—I don't have any!"

"Oh my god! No way!" I say, I open the packet to reveal I was right. We've been playing for 30 minutes, thank god! "Wooo!"

"You cheat!"

"How I cheat?" I ask, protesting.

"Because you cheat!" She argues, making me laugh. I ruffle her hair and place a kiss on her head,

"Good game, Liz." I say to her, her huffing and rolling her eyes. We reset and begin to play again per Lizzie's request.

END OF FLASHBACK

I can't tell her, I can't. It might ruin our relationship and she might not even want to have kids in the near future so I can't tell her about Lizzie just yet...