Fight

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Y/n is playing an Ice Hockey Game and when she gets into a fight, Jenna is there to scold her but also worry about her.

here we go

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I skate toward the puck, skating as fast as I could. Getting shoved into the barricade hearing people shout abuse. I quickly gather myself, seeing it was number 19. Fucking 19, hate her. I continue to skate toward the puck, John passes to me and I dribble past 19 and fake a pass, shooting. Almost in but 21 in my team, picks it off and scores.

"Fucking bitch." I hear number 19 say, letting her shoulders sink. I budge past her and skate toward 21 and celebrate, seeing 19 shouting at me.

"What?" I question, laughing. Skating toward her, as I can tell that she's getting angry with me.

"No, no, no— Away. Away." I hear the referee say as he redirects me, his arms around me. "Let's not start a fight."

"She's literally called me a bitch and is getting all pissed off—"

"—I know, I know, but be the bigger person." He instructs me to do, I sigh and nod my head.

"All right, okay." I agree,

"We good?"

"Mhm." I agree, he lets go off me and I see Jenna smiling at me as she wears my jersey. She's so cute. I get into position and the game begins again.

Here we fucking go.

***

It's been 2 minutes and it's almost the end of the first quarter, I see number 19 on the opposite team skating toward the puck. I skate toward her, hitting her with my shoulder. She flips onto the ground. Crowd cheers. I rush toward the puck and pass it to my goalie who passes back to me. I move out the way as she tries to retaliate. I skate toward their goal, passing it.

"Yo—Yo—Yo, chill. Chill." I hear someone on the other team shout to 19 who is shaking her head, annoyed. Sorry I'm too quick.

"23!" I hear Nic, my teammate, shout to me. I glance around and see him, "Keep going! Keep going, number 19." He shouts as he passes to me, I skate toward the goal, dribbling it and passing it. I get it again. I shoot, I score. I celebrate yet see number 42 talking to 19 and pointing at me.

"Number 19's gonna be on my ass." I inform my captain, Wayne, he looks around and nods his head.

"Okay, try keep cool! Let's go!" He shouts, clapping his hands as we get back into position. I get ready and as I watch Wayne get into the face-off, going against the captain on their team. I feel number 19 skate and stop beside me.

"So," She begins, glancing at me. "free for dinner?"

"You wish." I say, through a laugh. Glancing at her. "Not having a good game, are you?"

"Fuck you." She spits at me before looking toward Jenna, "Damn, you've got one hot girlfriend." I hear her say, I see Nic glance back at me, giving me a stern look as if not to fight. I'm losing my patience though. I seriously am losing my patience with this bitch. "I swear, I could just take her to my room and fuck the shit—"

The referee drops the puck and I immediately drop my stick, helmet, and gloves. People beginning to cheer. She does the same, both of us skating toward one another. I throw a left, then a right. She grips my t-shirt and I try push her off of me. She punches me in the face. Then again, then again. I try to trip her up and it almost fails. Thankfully, I have good balance and don't fall.