Desired for You 5

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART 5

for a special someone, you know who you are. Everything seems wrong without you<3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I shut the door and I rest my back against the door, sighing.

"I hate my life." I hear Y/n complain as she glances at her dick then back at me. I can't help but smile, feeling myself want to laugh. I let out a small laugh, feeling my smile widen. I head over to her and wrap my right arm around her neck, my hand resting on the back of her neck, I move my hand into her hair. Feeling her eyes begin to falter shut as she lightly sways closer to me.

"Do you, now?" I ask her, earning a small laugh that makes me smile. She nods her head lightly, I place a kiss on her cheek, then down onto her neck. Beginning to place slow kisses on her neck. I release her hair that I've gripped, move it down and up her neck, turning her head to give me more room.

"Y—You'll kill me if you do that." I hear her say to me, butterflies flooding my stomach.

"Then may your death be swift." I whisper against her skin, pulling away just to speak before I continue my artwork on her neck. I feel her hands rest on my waist and tug me closer to her, her chest rising and falling heavily.

"P—Please Jenna, it hurts." I hear her say to me, her hands resting on my body, as if she was clinging onto me.

"What does, baby?" I ask her when I take a break,

"J—Jenna..." She lets out, clinging onto me as if I was the only one ever, my smile begins to widen. I can't not feel turned on by this, it's so attractive.

"Yes, love?"

"Fix my boner." She states, breathless. I smile and kiss her cheek before leaning back and we look into one another's eyes.

"Are you sure, Y/n?" I ask her, seductively. She nods her head,

"P—Please." I hear her say,

"I don't think you're ready, though." I confess to her, she lets out a soft breath, takes my hand in hers and directs it to her fully grown dick. I slightly panic.

"Do something, p—please." She begs me,

"My god, you just get hotter and hotter." I confess to her, I move my hand up to the tip and circle my thumb, letting the pre-cum become lube and I move my hand down. Her grip tightening on my waist, making me smile. It's so hot what she's doing right now.

"J—Jenna, I—" She lets out a soft moan, arching her back, "I ca—can't... d—do th—this... st... standing." I hear her say,

"No?"

"No."

"You don't wanna try for me?" I ask her, sending my best doe eyes, she looks into my eyes and I can tell the moment she breaks, I feel her hand rest on my neck and she pulls me in, kissing me. I'm surprised by this sudden move but I kiss her back. Moving my hand faster. She moans into the kiss, trying to continue to kiss me but it fails. She pulls away from the kiss and moans, tilting her head back, I lean into her, kissing her neck as I slow my pace down.

"Oh fuck." I hear her say.

"Now, now, Miss Hunter, don't use that language. That's not very holy." I teasingly say, noticing her smile as she kisses my cheek and kisses my neck, I immediately go into a daze, beginning to almost stop completely and focus on her kissing my neck.