First meeting

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: s0merand0mperson

Summary: Y/n goes over to Aaliyah's house for the weekend and over the weekend, Y/n meets her older sister. Both beginning to quickly develop feelings for one another.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Right now, I'm driving to my best friends house, I'm staying at her house the entire weekend and I'm so excited! It's like 11am right now and I just got up not 5 minutes ago but basically it was quickly planned and I'm drinking Red Bull as I'm trying to wake up. Aaliyah said how she'll make me breakfast when I arrive and that Natalie's okay with me staying the entire weekend.

It was recently her birthday and I have her birthday present that I need to give her as she's like my second mom and she even lets me call her mom— she definitely acts like my mom as well. So, I'm excited to see her! And the rest of my second family!

Sadly I haven't one which is the famous one— oh, shoot. What is her name? Begins with a J. Jennifer? No, that's definitely not it. I don't fucking know but to be honest, I don't really care. Aaliyah's my best friend and that's what matters to me, plus, her fans love me just as her.

I arrive at her house and park, getting out and grabbing my bag then picking up my red bull and getting out. I lock the car and head over toward the door, getting my key ready. I put the key in the door and unlock the door, opening the door and hearing a thump. My mouth falls open in shock,

"Shit— sorry, love—" I say, laughing before stopping immediately as I see a brunette, not Aaliyah, "you're not Aaliyah." I say, without thinking, shutting the door, resting my hand on her head. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry." I apologise, trying not to laugh.

"Y/n, is that you?" I hear Aaliyah call on me, walking into the front door. "What'd you do to my sister?" She asks, heading over to the girl, hitting my hand away.

"Ow." I mumble,

"Jen, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I hear her mumble, I look at her in surprise at her voice. "I don't even know why I thought it was safe to stand here."

"I'm so sorry." I apologise, sincerely. "Oh, and also for saying love in such a condescending tone. I thought it was Aaliyah." I express, beckoning to Aaliyah.

"You called her 'love'?"

"Well, I didn't know it wasn't you, did I?"

"Get some glasses."

"Shut up." I insult, nudging her, making Aaliyah laugh. "Anyway, can I get you anything?" I offer, taking my bag off and setting it down. The girl shakes her head, keeping a deadpan face.

"No." She replies,

"Okay, well, uh, I'm... hungry." I say,

"Okay." Aaliyah's sister replies, I notice her eyes take in my outfit and I look to see I'm still in my pyjamas. "Nice pyjamas." She compliments, nodding her head and a small smile tugging on her lips as she walks away. I watch as she walks away then hit Aaliyah on the arm.

"Ow—!"

"—Why didn't you tell me your sister was in town?" I ask her,

"How do you know it's the one you haven't met?"

"I've met Mia and Mariah and I know you, I don't know the middle one and that's..." I pause and see her look at me expectantly. "J...?" She nods her head. "Jenni—"