My Girl

A/N: Katie x Reader

Summary: Katie is very sweet and charming while Y/n is very hurt, attentive, and possessive. They're relationship being black cat x golden retriever.

ngl genuinely don't feel good or happy rn

INSPO: girl meets world

here we go!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Katie's POV:

I'm sitting at my bay window, on my laptop and doing some homework. Waiting for my person to come home to me, I miss her even though I saw her an hour ago. She's my best friend and my person.

The girl knows me inside and out.

"How ya doin', honey?" I hear her ask me, crawling inside and sitting down beside me.

"Peaches! There you are! Where have you been?" I ask her, looking over at her. She looks at me, confused.

"Uh... walking here."

"The walk from your house to mines is too long!" I complain, crossing my arms, she chuckles and sits beside me.

"I know, I know." Y/n replies, letting my shoulders fall. "What're you doing?"

"Homework."

"Homework?"

"I'm doing homework." I reply, cheerfully.

"You?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, darling, what've they done to you?" Y/n asks me, shaking her head lightly.

"Save me..." I ask her, making my voice sound shrill and as if I was on the verge of death. She leans over, taking my laptop, shutting the screen over and set it down on the bed and she rubs my back, moving my body so I'm leaning into her.

"You feeling saved?"

"Very."

"That's my girl." Y/n replies, which I smile widely at. I love it when she calls me that and looks at me with so much cuteness in her eyes, I just wanna kiss her... platonically.

"All yours."

"Good. I don't want anyone else to have you."

"Then they won't." I say, cuddling into her. She kisses my head and continues to rub my back. "I'm so tired!!! I hate school."

"Me too." She complains,

"Oh, how'd your test go?"

"Oh my god, you're gonna be so proud of me!" Y/n expresses to me,

"Ooh, what'd you get?"

"I got a D!" She says, happily. "I'm getting better!"

"It's an upgrade from an F, well done peaches!" I express to her, smiling up at her.

"Thank you." She replies, blushing and lying down with me, sighing contently. "This year might not be so bad..." She lets out, before both of us fall into a fit of laughter. Her body almost falling off yet I become her saviour and stop her from falling. Before, cuddling into her again as we talk about everything and anything.

*****

Me and Y/n are walking down the corridor and I feel her hand rest on my back as she helps direct me through the chaos, then moving beside me and smiling at me as we continue to talk.

"Ugh, what've we got now?" Y/n asks me as we head over toward my locker.

"Art."

"Ooh, yay. That's the one I like. What's the ones I don't like?"