A '55 Romance

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: It's the year 1955 and when Y/n is at school, she's part of a biker gang with her dad and while Jenna is popular at school, both girls are slightly rivals but also secretly... lovers?

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I arrive at school as I pull into my normal parking space that I always have, people never park in this space so I always just park here. I turn the engine off and take the key out, I open the door and get out, grabbing my bag and putting it over my shoulders. I shut the door and lock it behind me.

I turn around and begin to head toward the stairs,

"Hey, Ortega." I hear someone call on me, better yet, I know that voice exactly. I heard her voice last night at the party that I went to. I sigh, stopping and turning around to her.

"Hi, Y/n." I greet her, sighing softly and crossing my arms. The reason I'm being so off-standish is because last night...

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

I'm at a party with my friends and I'm leaning against the counter, a cup of alcohol in my hand as I glance around at the sweating bodies in front of me dancing like they've never danced before. I can tell how carefree everyone is and it makes me slightly jealous. I wish I could be carefree but I know that no matter what I do, I will get in trouble for something.

"Hey, Ortega." I hear someone greet me from the left, I look over and notice Y/n L/n. She's a bad girl, a biker, always wears a leather jacket of her dad's gang that she's apart of and helps out with tasks at some sort've bar that they own that's sort've like a restaurant.

"Y/n?" I ask, "What're you doing here?"

"I thought I would try something an average teenager would do." I hear her reply, standing beside me and moving in front of me. She leans over, our bodies close to one another. My eyes focus on her eyes. "Unless, you are up for doing something with me?"

"As if."

"What, am I not preppy enough for you?" I hear Y/n ask me, a smile tugging on her lips as she finally leans back and I feel like I can finally breathe now.

"Of course not, you're a biker. You're the opposite of preppy." I counter, earning a scoff from her, she opens her beer and takes a sip of it before resting it beside me.

"Well, how do you know? I could be preppy. People told me I have a sunny personality, you know. You could find that out if you... you know, decided to join me in some certain activities that involve going upstairs and maybe doing more?" I hear her ask me, smiling widely.

"Wha—? I... I'm not... and you are... and we can't... uh, I—"

"—Relax, Jenna. I'm teasing." I hear her whisper to me, I feel my cheeks heat up and my stomach flutters. Why is this happening to me? This is wrong. This is so wrong.

"Why?" I ask her, quietly. Looking at her, tilting my head to the side, trying to fight against a smile that I desperately want to let out.

"Because it's always fun teasing the ones who claim they are always loving on boys when in reality?" I hear her trail onto say, she leans down and hovers her face in front of mines, "The closet is pure glass." She states,

"That... I... No." I try to state, crossing my arms and turning away from her, she turns my head back to her and she strokes my cheekbone.

"Don't lie, Ortega. You are the one who needs to accept it." Y/n tells me to do, before removing her hand, grabbing her beer and sending me a short smile then walking away from me. My eyes follow her and I finally breathe. I thought I did earlier but apparently not. I was holding my breath the entire time, she's so— No. I glance around and see a guy staring at me from across the room, I smile and wave at him, he begins to make his way over and before he can even initiate a conversation, I know what he wants. So, I do the best thing to do. I kiss him, he kisses back, he directs me upstairs and the rest of the night was me trying to get Y/n L/n, who's a part of a biker gang, always reads, always up to no good, out of my head.