Jenna The Bully

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: Waterbclean86

Summary: Jenna is a bully and in love with Y/n, Y/n is the victim of her bullying but is also in love with Jenna. Jenna has a boyfriend and their whole friend group beats up Y/n. Does Jenna feel any remorse? Will she even apologise? Idk. Let's find out

"WARNING": smut😏

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I walk in to the first day of high school, I'm back for another stupid year and it's not even my last year. It's Junior year for me. I wanna go home already since as soon as I open the door, walking in, I see my least favourite people.

My bullies.

Of course they are here, waiting for me by my locker; probably plotting months of bullying toward me. Gosh, I hate high school so much. I look to see the queen bee making out with her stupid boyfriend, Percy. I roll my eyes as I notice her friend tap Jenna and Jenna pull away and look at me, smiling. This bitch loves torturing me, I swear.

"And there she is." I hear the queen bee herself, Jenna, say. Removing her back off of the locker that's beside them. "We were wondering when you were coming." She says, condescendingly.

"Don't get too excited for me now." I reply, opening my locker as I move out of the way, seeing cola spurt out of it, "Wow, what an original move." I reply, glancing above the locker and I grab the bucket of water that they have and set it down beside me. "Gosh, you guys suck at bullying." I say, shaking my head. I feel the locker shut on my hand and grunt in pain, feeling my hand drown in pain.

"What'd you just say?" One of her followers, Emma, asks me.

"Gosh, are you deaf? Do you need a new hearing aid along with a new pair of eyes?" I ask her, biting my bottom lip as I feel massive pain, feeling another follower, Hunter, push down on the locker. I hiss in pain.

"Don't... speak like that to either of them." He demands,

"What're you? A wolf or something?" I ask, sarcastically. He removes his hand before slamming his hand on it, pushing it. I let out a small exclaim in pain. "All right! All right! I got it, that's enough now!" I say,

"I don't think it is."

"Dude, you're gonna fucking break my hand, let go! Please!" I plead with them, they let go and I move my hand close to me, my left hand moving over it. I feel myself be turned to Jenna and she slaps me in the face.

"Don't talk back."

"I didn't say anything—" I feel her punch me,

"What'd I just say?" She asks, demandingly. I sigh and take deep breaths in and out as I feel my right hand in excruciating pain. My eyes filling with tears already. "Good. Stay there." She says, before looking around. "Shit, Mr Mason, come on, let's go." She says, panicked, the first to run away. They all begin to run.

"You guys, stay right there— stay—! Shit." He pulls out the walky-talky. Telling other teachers to go find them. He looks down at me. "Are you okay?" He asks me, I shake my head.

"No, my hand's really sore." I tell him, he helps me up and walks me to the nurses office.

***

We arrive at the nurses office and she inspects my hand, going to get a bandage then Mr Mason - also known as my Uncle Alex - is going to take me to the hospital as the nurse thinks it might be broken and she wants it protected on the way there. "Please don't tell May, Alex." I say to him, looking over at him, seeing him sigh and rest his hand on my left shoulder.