⚠️Acceptance 2⚠️

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART TWO WAS REQUSTED! SO, HERE YOU GO <3

⚠️TW⚠️: Drug addiction, Depression, PTSD, Slitting wrists.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I arrive at the rehab centre to see Y/n and as she's giving me an update, I'm not paying much attention. I'm beginning to not trust this rehab centre as they have been very aggressive towards my girlfriend for no reason which is pissing me off as they are accusing her for no reason, as well as being aggressive.

How is she supposed to live in something like that when everyone is against her?

"All right, right now is time for her session. Follow me." The woman says, I nod my head and stand up. Following her out of the room and she directs me upstairs and to Y/n's room. It gets taken place in her room? I swear, I saw someone having a therapy session in a room that wasn't their own. She knocks on the door, "Y/n, I will be coming in and I don't want you to move." I hear her say, I raise an eyebrow at her. What is she, a dog? She opens the door and I notice her look drained, her eyebags are bad, she has tears falling down her face, and I can tell she really needs rest. I see her go to move— "Uh, Y/n. I'm not afraid of getting Paul to talk to you." The woman threatens, Y/n stays seated and stares at the ground. "You are to sit beside the therapist."

"Can I not sit beside Y/n?"

"We don't allow that due to the fact that it could be distracting." She answers before walking away, I sigh and shut the door, heading over and sitting beside Y/n. Y/n not even looking in my direction.

"Y/n." I whisper softly, her head moves toward me and I can tell she just wants to hug me but everyone will overreact. I can feel her shaking this bed.

"Ma'am, the lady—"

"—I know what she said but they aren't treating her like a human. I'm gonna sit next to my girlfriend whether you like it or not." I cut her off, glaring at her before looking over at her, resting my hand on her back. "It's okay, my love, you don't have to be scared." I assure her softly, she nods her head and whimpers as she continues to quietly cry. "What've I missed?"

"We have discussed what we talked about last week."

"Which is...?"

"We talked about her past with her parents." She informs me, glancing up as she writes down something in her notes.

"Okay, and what's your name?" I ask her,

"I'm Dr Nesbit." She answers, I hum and lean back, me and Y/n sharing a glance before facing her. "So, Y/n, can you continue to tell me about what your dad did?" Dr Nesbit asks her, Y/n takes a long sigh in before nodding her head.

"Uh, yeah, uh..." She clears her throat, "he— well, he wasn't apart of the family much, he was often off doing his own thing. He normally liked bar-hopping." She answers, truthfully, sounding upset and tired of telling the tale of the upsetting story.

"Mm... and how did that make you feel? It must've been tough to have an ill-present father, no?"

"I mean, it was hard. Yeah. There would be times where I'd have to hear from kids at my school that their dad saw my dad passed out at a bar or kicked out of one." Y/n answers in reply, fiddling with a bobble on her wrist.

"Did that strain your relationship with your dad?"

"Well, he wasn't around so there wasn't really a relationship that was being strained. He only really started trying when my gran died." She answers, glancing at me and itching behind her ear as she answers, I notice her shrug and I can tell she wants to shut down and no longer talk about it but she can't. She wants to run but she can't. It sucks to see her like this.