Cramps

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: Lucastrans2006

Summary: Y/n had cramps in her hands and one day, when she's making dinner; she has cramps in both of her hands, causing Jenna to take her to the hospital as she's worried, the doctor taking care of her.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Right now I'm typing on my laptop, doing some work from home as I work better from home than I do in my actual office; plus, I get to be with my girlfriend whenever I want and who wouldn't want that? As I'm typing though, I begin to feel pain in my right wrist, I hiss. Retracting my right hand and moving it to my chest, I move my left hand around it but begin to get a cramp in my whole hand. I groan, my face furrowing in pain.

"Shit, it hurts so much." I complain, I shake my hand and try to calm the pain down however it doesn't work. I notice my right hand slightly shaking so I stretch my hands then put it in a fist as I suck my cheeks in, trying to stop the pain.

"Baby, you okay?" I hear Jenna ask, I look up and see her at the door, I move my hands under the table and nod my head. Offering a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, are you?" I ask her, she nods her head and walks over to me, sitting on my lap; I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her right shoulder, resting my head against hers as I continue to type. Her moving the chair closer to the desk for me.

"Can I sit with you for a while? I'm bored." She tells me, I nod my head.

"Yeah, of course." I reply, continuing to type.

"What're you writing?"

"Chapter 8."

"But you're on page 153." She tells me, I look at the page and see that I'm in fact on page 153 and only on page 8. We both look at one another.

"Eh." We say at the same time, I smile and place a kiss on her cheek before quickly gaining another cramp that shoots through my entire hand and down my forearm, I quickly retract me right hand. Sucking in a huge breath as I shake my hand and force my eyes shut.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on? Everything okay?" She asks me, taking hold of my right hand and inspecting it.

"Yeah, yeah, just... my right hand is being a bit of a pain." I admit to her, seeing her look at her confused.

"Pain? What type of pain?" She asks, rubbing her thumb over my knuckles. I groan and move my hand away, "Baby, what's going on?"

"I... I don't know, just... my hand fricken hurts. It's like a shock pain but it lasts really long." I complain, clenching my jaw as I look at my own hand; I look over at Jenna and see her staring at me, I glance away from her before looking back. Her mouth falling slightly open. "What?" I ask her, seeing her eyes looking at my lips.

"You look hot right now." I hear her say,

"Me being in pain is hot to you?" I ask her, she thinks for a moment,

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"Oh, my— you fucking sadist." I say, beginning to laugh, her laughing with me, "What's hot about me being in pain?"

"I don't know! The way you look right now, it's attractive." She tells me, I laugh softly and place a kiss on her cheek, her smiling. She places a kiss on my cheek and feel her then move down to my neck, placing multiple kisses on me neck. Some being slow, some being more passionate than others, and then some being more tender and loving. Her body turns fully to me and I wrap my left arm around her waist and rub her lower back as she tucks her head into my neck.