"I love you"

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: lucasgoncalves2003

Summary: Y/n and Jenna have been dating for 4 months and Y/n finally tells her that she loves her when they're on a date.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

Right now, I'm in my office in an interview and I've seen that Y/n has sent me a text saying that she's gone to do some food shopping as we're low on some food so she's gone to get more. I wanted to text her back but I had joined the interview and I felt rude if I answered the text before the interview could even start.

"Thank you so much, Jenna, for talking with me today. I hope you have a good rest of your day and thank you."

"Thank you. Have a good day, take care." I wish for him, he nods his head and smiles.

"Bye." He tells me,

"Bye." I say, with a wave goodbye. He ends the call and I go off of the app and turn my laptop off, I sigh and lean back in my chair. I pick up my phone and text Y/n.

"Hey, love <3" I send to her,

"I'm out of my interview! I think I did okay? I hope I did! I was wondering if you could get me something? x" I see Y/n calling me and I answer, smiling. Putting my phone against my ear to hear her.

"Hey, love." I hear her voice, I smile.

"Hey, babe. You okay?"

"I just wanted to call you, I didn't get to wake up beside you so I didn't get to greet grumpy Jen." She informs me, I roll my eyes.

"Ha-ha, grumpy Jen missed you as well." I reply, heading up to my room to change out of these fancy clothes and into something more comfier. Ending up in Y/n's hoodie and gray sweatpants while I'm talking to her.

"So, what did you want me to get?" She asks me, "Oh, and if it's chocolate cake, it's a no."

"What? Why?" I ask, confused.

"Because we literally just finished one last night, do we seriously need another?" She asks,

"Yes, we do! You know how much I love chocolate cake." I remind her, hearing her laugh. Probably tilting her head back slightly and doing that dumbly cute thing she does where she smiles widely when laughing, making her eyes look a lot smaller.

"I'll consider it."

"Well, what I was wanting was some galaxy but now I want galaxy and a chocolate cake." I express to her, hearing her sigh.

"You really like your chocolate, don't you?" She asks, sarcastically, already knowing my answer.

"That's a stupid question to ask."

"It's a stupid thing to want." She corrects, "But because I am such an amazing girlfriend, I will get you some galaxy chocolate." she informs me, making me smile.

"Yes!" I let out, excitedly. "Oh, and the cake?"

"Don't push your luck, Ortega." She threatens,

"Okay, okay." I reply, 'guiltily' before smirking to myself. "I'll see you soon?" I ask, running my hand through my hair,

"Yeah, I'll see you soon." She tells me,

"Okay, bye." I say, feeling my heart warm up.

"Bye, I love you." I hear her say, naturally. My heart drops to my stomach, my heart beating faster and feeling like it's about to shit out of my ass right now.