"We wasted days"

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Summary: Y/n is best friends with Aaliyah and when Y/n gets invited on a trip to Italy with the Ortega family, she meets Aaliyah's middle sister and they begin to quickly develop feelings for one another.

INSPO: Call Me By Your Name

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Me and Aaliyah are sitting in her room, talking and messing around. I hear a knock on a door and we both look over at the door,

"Yeah?" Aaliyah calls out, the door opens and we see Natalie.

"Hi, Mrs Ortega!" I greet her, excitedly, sending her a wave that she returns.

"Hey, Y/n. How're you?" Natalie asks me, I think for a moment, tilting my head side-to-side.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." I answer, nodding my head. "You okay?"

"I'm all right." Natalie answers, smiling widely. Looking over at Aaliyah with excitement, a wide grin tugging on her lips as if she's a little kid on Chirstmas. She's excited about something.

"Have you told her?" Natalie asks Aaliyah in a hushed whisper that I can still her, I glance between the two, confused.

"Told me what?" I ask them,

"Mom!" Aaliyah says, groaning. Lying down and covering her face.

"Oh— Sorry!" She apologises, sincerely. "I'll leave you to tell her." She tells Aaliyah, leaving the room. I look over at Aaliyah, narrowing my eyes and inspecting her body language and how odd she's sitting.

"Aaliyah," I begin, she sighs, removing her hands from her face. Smiling widely. "what've you got to tell me?" I ask her, lying down beside her and looking at her expectantly.

"All right, all right. I'll tell you." She tells me,

"Tell me what?" I ask her, rubbing my temple softly.

"So, you know how we're going to Italy for the summer?" Aaliyah asks me, I roll my eyes and cross my arms, sarcastically.

"Annoyingly. Still can't believe you're leaving me here. It'll take you a while for me to accept your apologises." I express to her, dramatically, making her laugh. She wraps her arms around my neck.

"I won't have too."

"Don't be so cocky, I am good at holding fake grudges." I inform her, making her laugh.

"No, I mean I won't have to apologise as my mom talked to yours and you're coming with us!" She informs me, my mouth falls open in shock and I immediately latch onto her, hugging her tightly and contently in my arms. Squealing in excitement.

"I'm so glad! I get to annoy you so much!" I express to her, excitedly, making her laugh as we begin to discuss what's going to be happening on holiday and how I need to pack soon as they're leaving in like a week and I need to get some stuff. "Oh, my god, I'm so excited!"

"I'm excited too!" Aaliyah expresses to me, "I'm just so glad that you're coming with me, I was feeling really shit about leaving you behind." She expresses to me, making me laugh.

"That is bullshit and you know it." I tell her, making her gasp in fake shock that I know she's not serious about. She was excited to have a small break from me, I have a feeling about it.

"Dude, I fricken love you. Absolutely not." She denies, kissing my head.

"Aww, yay!" I let out, "I love you too, weirdo." I tell her, seeing her smile widely. We begin talking about outfits, what we're gonna do, everything. I'm so excited. Especially since the Ortega family feels like my family. Then again, I am yet to meet the middle sister... I hope she's nice. "Is the whole family going?"