"Falling in love, are we?"

A/N: Ellie x Reader

Summary: Ellie meets the new girl at her school, Y/n, and after seeing her around a lot, she uncovers a secret talent which makes Ellie begin to develop secret feelings for her. Are they reciprocated?

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ellie's POV:

I'm sitting with my friends at our table before school starts, Conner is having his breakfast and I'm sitting between my two friends, Maryam and Nadine, while my other friend Sara and Nate are across from us.

"Did you see the new girl?" I hear Conner ask Maryam, leaning over to her.

"There's a new girl?" I ask, glancing up from phone and beginning to listen to the conversation.

"Yeah, she's in our homeroom." I hear Nate inform me, I hum softly and nod my head, glancing up from the table, beginning to look around. I wonder where she is. Is she even here?

"Is she here?" I question,

"Don't tell me she's given up on the first day." I hear Nadine guess, making me and Sara laugh softly.

"Oh, my god." I hear Nate begin, looking over at a certain corridor. We all look at where he's looking and I see a girl skating down the hall, an earphone in her right ear, she's wearing baggy black jeans, a white shirt and a jumper with a zip, finishing it off with a pair of classic black and white converse. She has brown hair that stops by her ears that look really nice, it looks fluffy and soft. Reminds me of Casey from Atypical in season 3— well, it practically is, in reality. She quickly gets off her skateboard, picking it up when a teacher walks toward her. She says something and the teacher replies but once she glances back, she sets it down and skates off, continuing to skate down outside.

"She's hot." I hear Sara say to the group, earning a laugh from everyone but me. I mean, I can't not agree, she's very attractive. She's tall as well which is a plus.

*****

I'm walking down the hall with Sara as break is about to be over and I see the new girl glancing around, confused. She's holding her timetable.

"Yo, new girl." I call on her, walking over to her.

"What're you doing—? Oh, my—" Sara mutters under her breath but follows me, the new girl looks up from her sheet and smiles, "hi." Sara greets her,

"Hey." She greets us, "Can you tell me where this room is?" She asks, showing us her timetable.

"Yeah, I can show you." Sara offers, smiling at her as she looks up at her, she turns her head to her and smiles softly.

"Thank you...?"

"Sara, and you are?"

"Y/n. Y/n L/n, I just started yesterday." Y/n introduces herself and shakes Sara's hand, she looks over at me and when her and Sara stop shaking hands, she offers her hand to me. "And you are?"

"Ellie." I introduce myself, taking her hand delicately and shaking her hand. I notice her eyes wonder all over me, before they meet mines again.

"Nice to meet you both." I hear Y/n say to us, removing her hand from mines. I let my hand fall to my side, feeling warmth come from her touch.

"What class have you got?" I question, feeling slightly intimidated by her. She's a lot taller than me, I swear she could practically step on me.

"Uh, Algebra." She answers,