Ghostface

A/N: Tara x Reader

Requested by: wolfblood1732

Summary: Y/n is a third Ghostface and she protects Tara. She kills people that only Tara is okay with, and when she helps kill Amber and Richie, she quickly runs off so she doesn't reveal herself to everyone else. Y/n also wears a different costume from the other two Ghostface's.

Some fluff in this as well <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Tara's POV:

I hear my phone buzz and when I glance over at my phone, I see that it's a text from my girlfriend, Y/n. She's supposed to be coming over in like 20 minutes. I think she's on her way.

"baby i'm getting a snack from the convenience store"

"do you want anything? " I see the messages say to me,

"no, thanks, I'm good " I send in reply,

"yk i'm making food for us, right? " I send her again, seeing her send 3 crying faces.

"i completely forgot, okay, no more convenience store! " She sends to me, I smile softly, shaking my head. I hear the landline go off and glance up, before looking at the number, confused. What in the fuck?

***

Y/n's POV:

I stab them repeatedly, before pulling the knife out and staring at the lifeless eyes, I feel a wide smile tug on my lips and I glance around, dragging them and putting them on a bench. I hear a gurgle.

"P—Please." I hear them say, reaching their hands out. I turn around to him and smile softly, chuckling.

"Please? Please fucking die." I say, cackling in his face. As I move the knife across his throat, slitting his throat. I watch as the life leaves his eyes and I begin to smile softly, I stand up and wipe the knife against my black joggies. I glance around and see nobody, good. I move my bag and zip it open, taking my mask off and shoving it in there. I go on my phone and as I begin to walk away, taking a longer way to Tara's.

I really miss my girlfriend, I'm excited to see her! I'm also really glad because she says that if I wear my grey sweatpants - which I'm going to change into - she'll wear my hoodie because I love seeing her in my hoodies as it's really hot. It's so attractive and she finds it attractive whenever I wear my grey sweatpants.

I arrive near her house and I see multiple police cars pulling up, I glance around and I see them beginning to head inside, breaking the door. What kinda Halloween prank is this? I look toward the back, seeing someone running away and glancing back. Shit. I begin to sprint after them.

"Hey! Hey, over here!" I shout for the police, as I continue to b-line it after the fucker in a full-Ghostface costume. "Killer over here, over here now!" I shout, hoping for someone to follow me— oh, I know exactly where they're trying to run off too. I rush toward the nearest woods area and when I see them gasping and panting, I try to sneak up behind them but just as I'm about to move, a police officer shoots in our direction. They begin to flee and I groan, losing track of where they're heading too because of the loudness of the shot. "What the fuck? I could've got them!"

"Hey, stand down!" He says, aiming the gun at me. I put my hands in the air, not wanting to get shot or taken into the precinct because then they will see the Ghostface mask and frame me. In reality, though, I'm completely innocent. I would never hurt my Tara, I would never— not in a million years. She keeps me grounded, she keeps me out of trouble and why would I want to risk getting into even more trouble with going after my girlfriend? Seems like a dumb move to me.