Desired for You 4

A/N: Jenna x Reader

I'm writing this before part 3 is even published and I already know you'll want a part 4 so, here you go <3

ENJOY MY LOVES AND DON'T... GET... MAD...

also, i'm really sorry for not posting, i have one more exam and I've been passing the entire year and flying with colours, so, I'm sure I'll be okay. I'll try get back on schedule, once again, I'm sorry for not posting anything. I hope you all understand aha <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

I'm sitting in class and I see Headmaster Hunter walk inside and glance around the class, his eyes land on me and I send him an over the top wave and smile before continuing to write. I don't pay attention to him but I hear his annoying ass voice.

"Miss Ortega, can I please speak with you outside for a moment?" He asks me, I sigh, resting my head against my notebook. I lift my head and he is beckoning me to come over to him. I stand up and head down, walking along and following him outside. He opens the door for me and waits for me to go,

"Ooh, manners. Finally." I say, sarcastically. Smiling to myself. I exit the room and he exits after me. He shuts the door and moves to the left side, I stand in front of him. Already bored and not wanting to listen to whatever he was going to say.

"I'm sorry for disrupting your very important lesson—"

"—I know, how dare you. God will not be impressed with you." I reply to him, shaking my head and being quite clearly sarcastic. He sends me the meanest glare ever which makes me laugh softly. "Sorry, that was rude— Actually, I'm not." I say, covering my mouth.

"Miss Ortega, your behaviour at this school has been unacceptable. I have a distaste for people who think they are funny." Headmaster Hunter expresses to me, I remove my hand, dropping it at my side. "Anyway, I'm here to inform you that although your grades are improving. You are still failing in one aspect of school that is necessary for you being here."

"All right, what is it?"

"Actually showing up to the therapy sessions that I keep assigning you. You're not showing up."

"Because I don't want to go." I express to him, shrugging my shoulders. "I mean, what? Why am I even getting therapy? Nothing's wrong with me."

"Isn't there?" He asks me, I feel my heart immediately drop and I want to slap him for how out of line he is.

"That was uncalled for." I express to him, "I'm telling my dad about what you said, I'm sure he'll be happy to find out—"

"—Jenna, your dad wants you to go to therapy. Losing your mother is a very difficult thing, especially with how close you two were." He tries to sympathise with me, I don't say anything in reply as I'm really annoyed right now, "It'll be good to talk about these personal issues with a professional."

"I don't need too," I state, firmly. "and I don't need some old man trying to force me to do something thinking that it's in my best interest when he hasn't even tried to like me for a second." I angrily say, walking away from him and walking back into class. Gosh, I hate that man, I hate him. How can Y/n put up with him—? I mean, she doesn't. She doesn't put up with him well, but at least she can have a somewhat civil conversation.

***

I arrive at Y/n's dorm and she opens the door, shirtless, again. I swear, is she just always shirtless now? I immediately raise my eyebrows, looking at her in surprise. She goes to speak, to defend herself but I rest my hands on her shoulders, moving her back and shutting the door with my foot.