"I like you so much, Tara"

A/N: Tara x Reader

Requested by: z1ggyb5rman

Summary: Tara and Chad are dating but Y/n can't help but confess her feelings.

HERE WE GO!

___________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Wanna know something that is really shit? When you start to get to know someone and you begin to develop an emotional attachment only to find out that they probably don't feel the same as they are dating someone else.

I can't believe this has happened to me twice now.

Fucking twice, can you believe that shit?

"What do you look so pissed about?" I hear Anika ask me, I look over at her, sitting up and adjusting in my seat,

"Nothing."

"Clearly it's something."

"It's nothing—"

"—Wow, you seem really bothered by th—"

"—Anika, I'm not bothered." I state, patting her back and making her laugh. Mindy comes back and sits down, sighing and drinking her own can.

"Whatever you say." She replies, I roll my eyes as she leans back with a smug look on her face; I glance around the party, seeing Tara stumbling into the kitchen, smiling and giggling, I really wanna talk to her but I feel like I might bother her from her goal of the night.

"You think she's okay?" I ask, looking over at Mindy and Anika seeing them looking confused. "Tara, I mean... Sam doesn't know she's here and everything." I explain to them, noticing Anika look at me doubtfully while Mindy simply sighs.

"She'll be fine." Mindy tells me, sending me an assuring nod and smile but I don't believe it. I'm still nervous that something's going to happen to her and I don't want anything to happen to Tara. I don't want her to get hurt, again. She's been hesitant on telling me with what happened in Woodsboro but I've heard a lot from Sam and it seems so scary. I'm surprised she's not wanting to be curled up into a ball and hidden away from the world, I know I would.

"I gotta talk to her." I confess, glancing over at them and taking a sip of my beer.

"Go talk to her then." I hear Anika say to me, I try to send her the look that it's important. "Oh, that talk."

"Mhm." I let out, nodding my head.

"Listen, you're gonna be interfering between her and my brother, I'm very torn." I hear Mindy confess, I nod my head lightly.

"I know, and I'm sorry." I apologise to her, sincerely. "You can hate me if you want." I add, she chuckles softly.

"Hey, gotta support fellow lesbians, right?" She says, moving her beer bottle close to me, I clink mines against hers and we both cheers to that, I get up.

"I'm gonna go talk to her, I think." I confess, noticing Anika begin to smile.

"Good luck."

"Thanks." I thank her,

"Good luck, dude." I hear Mindy say, sighing softly and continuing to watch from afar. I head into the kitchen and watch as Tara leaves with some fuck-face, I know him of course, fucking Frankie, but I don't want to believe that it's stupidly with him.

"Woah, woah—" I reach out and manage to lightly grab Tara's wrist, tugging her closer to me. She turns to me, "Hey, Tara. Where you headed?" I ask, worried.