"Do you want me, Jenna?" 2

A/N: Jenna x Reader

PART TWO!! (i'm writing this after I just finished part 1, so, hopefully you guys liked it ahahah)

WOO!

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm so upset that she said that shit to me then didn't even try to apologise till practice because I had actually forgotten about it until I saw her, I shoved it out of my brain but now her words just keep replaying in my head and I hate it.

I'm in my car - alone - and driving back to my apartment, apparently Henry, JJ, Nate, Ben, Bobby, and Nic are all going out to get some food but I don't wanna go and neither did a few other players. I get a call and look to see who it is, seeing an unknown number. I answer, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I call out to the person,

"Hey, it's Emma. Jenna's friend."

"Who?"

"I'm friends with Henry."

"That's nice." I answer in reply, confused.

"Ugh, give me the phone." I hear Henry say in the background,

"Okay, baby." I hear Emma reply, quietly.

"'Baby'?" I question, surprised. I swear, I've never heard little man talk about this Emma and now they're dating?

"Nothing, I'll tell you later. Look, you left something back at the rink." Henry informs me, speaking in a tone that makes me feel as if I'm supposed to know what he's talking about but I really don't understand what he's talking about.

"I did?"

"Yeah." Henry answers, "Coach wants you back at the rink." He informs me, I groan and make a u-turn. Thankfully, there was barely anyone so I didn't have to worry about slowing down traffic. I make my way back to the rink,

"Now, who's Jenna?" I question,

"Mystery girl that you've been trying to talk too. Don't tell her I told you, she'll kill me. Bye, now!" I hear him say, hanging up a few seconds later and my music begins to start playing. I let my shoulders fall, feeling my lips tug upwards. Jenna. Jenna. What a beautiful name. I park back in my spot and get out of my car, grabbing my phone and texting Henry.

"What did I forget to pick up? " I send to him, waiting for a response as I go back inside the building. I look up and I see Mystery Girl - now knowing her as Jenna - practicing something but it doesn't look like she's getting it. She seems to be getting frustrated. I let my shoulders fall, walking toward the ice. I think for a moment, should I... should I go get my skates?

Without thinking for another moment, I rush to my car, getting my skates and putting them on inside. I watch as she heads over to the clock.

"Okay, I got this." She says, beginning to get a run up and then beginning to spin twice before landing beautifully, elegantly. An arm outstretched as if she was reaching for someone, desperately trying to cling onto them. She looks so beautiful, I get back on the ice, this time in gray sweatpants and a hoodie. She gets a run up and as she jumps up, spinning around. I catch her, hearing her squeal. I spin around but as soon as I get dizzy, I slow us down, setting her down. Seeing her turn to me, her eyes filling with anger. "I could've gotten it!"

"Nice to see you too, Mystery Girl." I tease, noticing her roll her eyes as she shoves me away from her, I grunt in pain. I pulled a muscle when I hit my last puck and my shoulder's kinda sore. She hit right where the pain is.