⚠️Pain⚠️

A/N: Phoebe x Reader

Summary: When trying to escape, Melanie has Y/n's dad held hostage and when she's too late, Phoebe's there to comfort her.

⚠️TW⚠️: Death

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I wake up in a car and I glance around, seeing I'm at a Gas Station; I hear the door open, getting a fright. I quickly flinch, gasping, seeing Phoebe. I feel myself relax, and she shuts the door behind her.

"Relax, it's just me." I hear her say, resting her hand on mines, "We're safe now." She adds, I nod my head and she starts the car, resets the clock and begins to drive. "Are you okay?" I hear her ask me, taking my hand in hers, I nod my head, whimpering.

"My head hurts so much." I complain, forcing my eyes shut. I hear my phone buzz and I reach inside my pocket, pulling it out and answering the call.

"Hello?" I ask,

"Where'd you and your little girlfriend run off too?" I hear Melanie ask me, I sit up.

"As if I'd tell you—"

"—I think you might. You wouldn't want your dad to be killed. Right?" She asks me,

"What... What're you..." I glance at Phoebe, I move my phone away, "Phoebe, stop the car." I tell her to do, quietly. She glances at me, confused. I move the phone back, "Melanie, don't—don't you dare hurt him. Please, please. He doesn't deserve this—!" I feel Phoebe quickly stop the car, I grunt. She quickly turns around and we begin to drive back.

"—I didn't ask if he deserved it or not." She tells me,

"Y/n, please—"

"—Dad—? Dad! Dad, it's okay, I'm coming—"

"I'll give you 30 minutes. If you aren't here, your dad is in for a treat." She says, before hanging up. I look at Phoebe,

"Y/n? Y/n, what's going on?"

"We got 30 minutes! Phoebe, drive! Please—Please, hurry up. Let me drive." I say, we slow down and stop. Switching places. As soon as she sits down, I begin to drive. Speeding up and beginning to go more than 100.

"Y/n! I know you wanna help him, but slow down!"

"I can't! We gotta help him!"

"I know a faster way—!"

"—Listen, I'm going as fast as I can! I gotta focus. I don't wanna discuss this!"

"I'm trying to help you, Y/n!"

"I don't want it, my dad is in trouble!" I exclaim, getting angry. I glance behind, not seeing anyone or any police.

***

I arrive and begin to run down the hill,

"Y/n! Y/n—!" Phoebe pulls me back, stopping me. "What if she doesn't have him?"

"What?"

"She could be lying for all we know, we have to play it smart." Phoebe tells me, stopping me. I think for a second, feeling my heart beating so fast. "Just... don't—don't you think that something could go wrong— jesus, I need to catch my breath." She says, out of breath.

"Phoebe, what's going on?"

"I don't know, but I think we should approach it quietly—" I hear a loud gunshot, making me and Phoebe jump, getting a fright. I quickly turn around and see my dad fall to the ground and Melanie move her hand with the gun by her side. My heart drops to my stomach and I see Phoebe look at me with regret. I run down, and head over.

"No..." I let out, letting my shoulders fall. I feel tears immediately build up. "No, D—Dad." I let out, I approach him. Feeling Phoebe tug on my arm.

"Y/n—Y/n! Watch out. Watch out—"

"Dad..." I let out, approaching him even of Phoebe tries to move me away from him. I let out a small sob. "Dad!" I shake his body, "Dad, wake up— wake up! Dad, stop this. Stop it, you're okay, you're okay. You're fine—" I turn to Phoebe, "Phoebe, help me!" I shout, glancing behind and see Melanie and the other bitches smiling, I look at Phoebe and see tears in her eyes. "P—Phoebe, help me— Dad! You're okay, you're okay! Everything's gonna be fine— wake up!" I shout, shaking him. His eyes not opening. "Stop it, this— dad... stop it, wake up. Wake up, please." I say, sobbing and digging my head into his chest. I continue to sob. Feeling my heart break in two.

"Y/n. Y/n, come on. We gotta stop Melanie—"

"—Dad— Dad, wake up. Wake up, you're okay! Stop this, just open your eyes and say something. Just say something, anything— I— I love you. I love you." I say, before resting my head on his chest. Sobbing and clinging onto his lifeless body.

______________________________________________________________________________

I think i might publish my new book, so, pleaseeeeee be nice and if you want to read it, i'll really appreciate it <3