Old Money

A/N: Jenna x Reader

I have a feeling some people are really going to enjoy this one.

Summary: Y/n comes from old money and when she meets Jenna, Jenna doesn't realise how luxurious her life is and when she goes on a trip with Y/n, Jenna realising how romantic her life is and begins to fall deeper in love with her.

By the way there will be very little French or Italian and if I'm completely wrong, please feel free to correct me, I want to learn and sorry if I mess up because I am using a script from CMBYN to help with some of the French and Italian <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Right now, it's a beautiful summer. Everything is sunny, bright, green, beautiful, and simply romantic. I can't help but stop writing poetry or writing because everything around me is inspiring. I've even began to take photos and some pretty impressive camera shots with my film camera and I have to admit; I don't think I can be further in love with the world, people might say it's because I come from "Old Money" whatever the hell that means and yes, my family might be rich—really rich— I do not take that for granted. My parents gave me an allowance since I was 4 and ever since then, I've been only really using my allowance money. Never theirs. My own money that I've saved.

I'm glad I have done this as it has made me appreciate the help that I've gotten from them, even when it wasn't necessary. I've studied, though, I lived in Paris for a few months in a nice apartment but it was time to go to LA. I wanted to experience the life in LA due to the fact that it's one of the most beautiful, stunning, hard-working, determined places ever.

I've arrived at my apartment, it's in the middle of downtown Los Angeles and it feels like I'm in my apartment in Paris, I love it. I have a beautiful window that allows me to watch the world but never let them see me. I have three beautiful dark oak bookshelves, I have nice furniture. I have a TV but I rarely use it. I mostly just use my phone to listen to music, my laptop to write and if you want to count headphones or earphones as electric devices then those are the only ones I use. The rest are books, notebooks, pens and pencils.

I'm light a cigarette and begin to smoke as I look out at my window, sitting on the ledge and writing in my book. I've been told my handwriting is like a doctor's handwriting, it's fancy, it's very... old-fashioned. Just like everything in my life. I even got a cool car. My phone rings, I answer.

"Hello?" I call out to the person on the other end of the phone,

"J'ai lu le livre quetu m'as offert, les poèmes. Ils sont très beaux." (I read the book you gave me, the poems, they are beautiful.) I smile softly as my heartbeats faster, I really hoped that she liked them.

"You're very welcome, Marianne." I reply, I can hear the smile in her voice as she continues onto say,

"How is LA treating you?" I hear her ask me, making me smile widely. I look out the window, glancing around my view and humming softly.

"Not bad, I'm hoping to find a summer love either here or in Italy. I might go there for a month." I inform Marianne. Hearing her chuckle.

"Of course, you want to find love."

"Well, that's all us beings ever feed off of. Finding love in places that are already so romantic." I counter, earning a soft sigh.

"So poetical."

"Well, we need to be if we want people to realise how beautiful life is." I express to her, hearing her laugh. We continue to talk about life and everything, however, I have to sadly end it short due to the fact that I want to go out for a drive in my black Mercedes 250 SL.