Football Mishap

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: Lucastrans2006

Summary: Y/n's playing with her friends and is gonna play football while Jenna and her friends are watching from the side, one of the boys end up accidentally kicking Y/n in the balls and she falls to the floor in pain. They make a crowd around her and one of Jenna's friends asks why it hurts so much, and Y/n explains that she has a dick and they support her. Afterwards, Jenna and Y/n go home and cuddle.

Reader's G!P

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Right now, I'm wearing my football Jersey over my hoodie and I'm wearing shorts as I have my football bag on my back since my friends said that we would play football and that the girls could watch or either join in. I'm at the football field and I sit my bag down, taking my converse off and putting my football boots on,

"Hey, love." I hear Jenna greet me, sitting beside me. I watch as she sits beside me.

"Hey. You okay?" I ask her, she nods her head.

"I know I said I'd play but I'm really tired and I'm wondering if it's okay if I sit out?" She asks me,

"Yeah, of course." I answer, "You don't need to ask me for permission, darling." I say, putting on my left boot and tying my shoes.

"Thanks." She thanks me,

"No problem." I reply, feeling her kiss my cheek, I smile and turn and she kisses me, I kiss her back and rest my hand on her neck, pulling her further in.

"Hey, Y/n! Instead of kissing your girlfriend why don't you actually do what you're supposed to be doing." I hear Nick shout for me to do, I give him the middle finger as I continue to kiss Jenna. Her pulling away and laughing as she tucks her head in my neck out of embarrassment.

"I'll let you go." She tells me, heading over to her friends: Emma, Olivia, Conan, Percy, and Joy.

"Thanks, love." I thank her, she places a kiss on my cheek and heads over to the bleachers, I get up and stretch my legs then head into my position. Cracking my fingers then glancing around as I try to figure out what's happening when my friend, Harry, moves close to me.

"I think we're gonna try attack earlier. Apply pressure." He tells me, I nod my head and he steps back, moving toward his position.

The friendly starts and I begin to jog ahead, glancing around and being aware of the space around me, I see Ethan with the ball and he kicks it toward Zack then Zack passes it to Harrison but he dribbles past John but soon loses the ball and I begin to mark Jonathan. As he's trying to get passed me. I move my foot in and almost get the ball but when he tries to move, he trips up and falls. I offer my hand but he slaps it away,

"What the fuck—?"

"—What?" I ask, confused. Him standing up before he immediately starts smiling, both of us just smiling at one another. "What? I didn't push you." I reply, he shrugs.

"My bad." He says, stepping back, I begin to jog and continue to try and catch up, I notice that the ball is on my side and I begin to sprint toward Josh and when I finally manage to catch it, I slide and manage to get the ball and I pass it to Harrison. Him going for a sprint.

***

We're 35 minutes into the game and I have the ball, I fake the pass and then begin to dribble past Mike and I pass it off, going to make a run but I see Harry kick it and Zack header it toward Jonathan. He lifts his knee up as I jump to header it away as well but he hits me in my balls, I groan and fall to my knees and rest my hands over, exhaling heavily.