Judgement

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested: lucasgoncalves2003

Summary: Y/n is quite manly and when she is judged by others, Jenna notices her beginning to hide herself.

HERE WE GO!

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I put on my black cargos and then put on my black and white converse, settling on a white graphic t-shirt of a racing track and a car mid drift that is honestly so comfy, I put a gray hoodie over it, it being so comfy. I have a couple of rings on and I brush through my short hair and just fix it up a little bit, I see Jenna come in and she smiles, heading over and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey," She greets me, smiling widely. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up, spinning around. "wee!" She lets out, as I stop and we both laugh,

"You ready?" I ask her, she hums and looks at me excitedly.

"So... excited! I can't wait." She expresses to me, "I can't wait to see all the books!" she adds,

"And remember, this is on...?"

"Me." We both say, I shake my head,

"No—! Hey, we agreed that I would pay for everything today as a well done." I remind her, making her laugh.

"Okay but that's for my job, you don't need to thank me for anything." She counters, I gasp dramatically and delicately chuck her onto the bed, making her laugh. I crawl on top of her,

"How dare you." I say, "You know that has to be the most offensive thing ever." I add, sarcastically, her rolling her eyes and placing a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back and rest my hand on her cheek, moving it under her chin and tilting her head up as I lean my head down, pulling away. "You ready?"

"Yeah." She lets out, softly. I move off of her and help her up, we begin to head out and after she takes another 5 minutes for god knows what, we finally leave.

***

We're walking around the streets and multiple people have glared at me, looked at me, stared at me, or has done something really noticeable like pointing at me and giggling. I'm really self-conscious at the moment and I really wanna go home. I glance at my hands and see that my veins are really prominent. I move my sleeves down and it was one of those hoodies where the sleeves and hood was different from the main bit of the hoodie.

I fix my hair and follow Jenna as she moves onto the next shelf, looking at all of the books and gasps, picking it up and turning to me. Showing me Frankenstein.

"Is this any good?" She asks me, I think for a moment, trying to think back to when I read it. I tilt my head from side-to-side.

"I liked it, I thought it was a really good piece of work. What I really liked about—"

"—Look at her, she's so... odd." I hear someone say, I glance around and see the person pointing at me but quickly turn around with her friend, both girls laughing. Jenna, obviously, didn't hear and looks at me expectantly, waiting for me to continue.

"Nothing. I like it, it's not a bad read." I answer, shrugging. She nods her head and tugs on the edge of my sleeve, I lean down and she kisses my cheek. Smiling at me. I return the smile for her and see her begin to look at more books. I move my sleeves further down to hide my hands so that people won't point it out and give me odd looks.

***

I'm taking a sip of my coffee while Jenna is reading to me, we're sitting in a park bench and when I look over at her, I move a strand of her hair out of her face then place a kiss on her cheek. I look up and I see two girls looking at me, I sigh. Fed up.

Jenna x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें