WHAT NOW?

Bae Y/N POV

Everyone got startled as we heard a gun shot fired.

I calmly turned to look in the direction of the shot and found that Haerin had shot at the wall.

"Listen up!" Agent Chan ordered.

"Thank you," Haerin glared at me as she returned Chan's gun back to him.

I gulped.... realizing I had done something wrong.

Haerin walked up and stood in between me and Nakyoung.

I saw her glare at Naky for a bit before linking her arm with mine.

"For now, we need to come up with a plan on what to do with Mr. Jung!" Chan started to speak as the leader that he was.

"We need to figure out a way to get him back to South Korea," Irene suddenly walked down to join us.

"And why would we do that when we just struggled to get him out of there?" I coldly asked.

"Because," She coldly replied without further answer.

"If you take me back.... I'll tell you everything," Father suddenly spoke up.

Agent Chan and I looked at each other for a second before Chan turned to father and asked.... "and why would you do that?"

"You are my children," Mr. Jung answered without hesitation.

"Ohhh, you have no right to claim that!!" Chan seemed to get triggered.

"You can execute me after If you'd like. I just want a chance to tell you the full truth and explain myself," Father kept trying to convince us.

I clenched my fist at the sound of those words.

"How can you possibly justify blaming an innocent child for you mistake and then training us to kill her?!" I raised my voice as well.

"I didn't know what else to do!!" Mr. Jung screamed out.

"YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME KILL MY GIRLFRIEND FOR A MISTAKE YOU FUCKING MADE!!" I started to feel my rage sensors spike up.

"Y/n calm down. It's okay," Haerin whispered as the tried to hold me back.

"It's not. He ruined your life because he couldn't cope with his guilt and grief," I coldly answered her.

"It's okay. I don't care about that anymore. I'm just happy to have you back. I'm glad the truth is out and I want to leave everything in the past," Haerin calmly tried to ease my mind.

It was a little weird to have everyone at look us but while we bickered.... but Haerin didn't seem to mind. She just looked at me as if I was only thing to matter at the moment.

"Okay," I sighed out.

"We're not actually going to listen to what he's saying are we?" Agent Yang suddenly asked.

"I don't know," Chan responded.

"If we go back to Korea then I can fix everything. I promise all of this will end. I just need you to trust me," Mr. Jung interjected.

"Trust you?!" Chan got aggravated again.

"Chan, calm down... just- let's think about it," I stepped up to whisper in his ear.

"Lock him up in the cellar. We need to all make a unanimous decision," Agent Chan ordered then head back up to the main floor.

I took a deep breath and grabbed Haerin's hand to follow Chris.

Kang Haerin POV

"I agree. I need to make sure Winter is okay. I need to know that my family is okay," Karina unnie agreed with Irene-ssi.

We had been debating about going back to Korea for about half an hour by now but we couldn't come to a unanimous decision.

It seemed like the majority wanted to return home, but Y/n and Chan were dead set on not going back.

"I have a family I need to check up on too," Agent Hwang spoke up.

I thought about my answer really hard. I hadn't placed my input because I understood why Y/n didn't want to return.

"Come on! It's a trap, we can't trust him!" Agent Chan kept getting aggravated.

I felt bad for everyone that wanted to return home to check on their loved ones, but I had no reason to go back home.

I had no one to go home to....

The only person I cared about was standing right next me.

"Why are you so quiet?!" Chan suddenly got upset with Y/n.

"I just... I already said I don't wanna go back but I want to let everyone make their case," Y/n said as she got up to get a water bottle from the fridge.

I watched Y/n's every move just admiring the fact that she was safe and back in my life.

Y/n turned to return to the group when she suddenly hit her shin on the corner of a coffee table.

"Oowww!" I heard Y/n hiss under her breath.

I giggled a little, suddenly remembering when Jin-ie kicked Y/n on her shin on his first meeting with her.

Suddenly....

It dawned on me.

I did have people I cared about back at home.

"What do you think?" Agent Chan asked me, taking me out of my thoughts.

I held my breath for a bit.

I knew what I wanted to answer but.... I didn't actually want to say it...

"Yeah, babe. What do you think?" Y/n stepped up to ask as well.

"I- I think I want to go home," I hesitated a bit.

Everyone suddenly got quiet and all eyes were on me.

"I want to go home and make sure all my kids are okay. I want to make sure all their families and parents are okay. I don't want anyone else's life to weigh on me," I lowly explained myself to Y/n.

It was true...

As much as I was concerned about my friends.... they also worked for the agency and they had no idea of my current whereabouts.... so I knew they'd be okay.

But when it came to the innocent kids in my classroom....

That was really something I was willing to risk my life for.

Y/n didn't respond. She just took a deep breath and nodded.

"So?" Chan turned to ask Y/n.

"We go home," Y/n answered.

Chan shook his head in disagreement then took a deep breath.... "We'll need a distraction...." he sighed out.

"I got this," Irene-ssi stated.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Do you think J-hope is trying to set them up? ._.