LONDON GAMES

Bae Y/N POV

I made my way to scope out the targets apartment, when I suddenly saw Haerin-ssi kissing her.

My chest hurt a little at the sight but I quickly shook it off.

"Why do you care? It's probably her strategy!" I thought to myself a little annoyed.

I then quickly turned back were I came from and hid in an alley before Haerin-ssi could see me.

Haerin-ssi soon walked passed me and I hid waiting for her to be out of sight, until she suddenly stopped and said "I saw you."

She turned to look at me and I came out from hiding.

"So seducing the target, huh?" I teased her.

"Why not? She absolutely gorgeous and totally my type!" She answered rolling her eyes at me.

She started to walk away and I followed behind.

"You're actually into her?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"Mhm, she's really something" Haerin-ssi answered.

"Haerin-ssi, I don-" I was about to say something he she suddenly interrupted me.

"Haerin. Just call me Haerin." She coldly told me.

"Umm.... okay... Hae-Haerin," I said stuttering.

"Anyway, Y/n-ssi it's none of your business how I choose to take down my target" She coldly said stopping in her tracks.

"Y/n. Just call me y/n. If you're going to tell me to speak to you informally then you should speak informally to me as well," I told her.

She turned to look at me. I stared into her eyes for a second until she spoke, "Y/n-ah there's no reason for you to question my methods. As far as I can see I have an advantage over you."

Hearing her say my name like that made my heart skip a beat.

Haerin then turned to walk away.

"Is she a better kisser than me?" I teased her as she walked away.

"Yep!" She answered and continued to walk.

I sighed out of jealousy and went back to stalking my target.

I watched her for a few hours from the roof across the street.

It started to get dark and I was about to head back to my hotel room until I saw Haerin knock on the targets door.

They greeted each other with a kiss.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself.

Suddenly they appeared in the targets room and they started undressing each other.

"I'm not watching this!" I sighed to myself.

"Just stay to check up on Haerin," My conscience told me.

I sat back down and looked through my binoculars just to make sure Haerin was okay.

They started going at it and I lost my cool for a second, pulling out my scope and screwing on the silencer.

"Dammit Haerin, move!" I cursed under my breath trying to get a good shot of my target.

Eventually, I gave up and put my gun away.

I looked up at the stars trying to ignore the fact that my target was fucking my possible crush.

Every 5 minutes or so I would look through my binoculars to make sure Haerin wasn't dead.

She wasn't.

"Why won't she kill her already?!" I asked myself in frustration.

Eventually, I completely gave up on the mission and just left.

Kang Haerin POV

I noticed y/n was surveillancing my target from the roof across the street.

I knew she was watching the whole time but I didn't care.

Suddenly, I saw the red light from her scope pointed at my target.

"Idiot!" I thought to myself wanting to scold her for not turning it off.

I aggressively started to kiss the target to distract her, hoping the idiot would lower her gun or at least turn off the red light.

Eventually, I noticed y/n-ah had left.

"She must really not care that much if something happens to me," I thought to myself.

"Are you okay babe?" The target asked me.

"Yes, sorry. I'm just feeling a little sleepy" I answered her with a smile.

A few days went by and I was still seeing my target.

I ended up finding out why she didn't kill me that first night. Obviously she didn't explicitly tell me but she said I didn't look scared or like I wanted to runaway from her.

She said she knew I was someone special when I came back to just like I said I would that same night.

Poor girl just wants some to accept her.

Unfortunately, she doesn't go about it the right way when someone rejects her.

"Do you know that creep staring at you?" My now girlfriend asked me.

I turned to look at where she was pointing and it was y/n-ah.

"I thought she left back home!" I thought to myself feeling my heart skip a beat at the sight of her.

"No," I lied to my target.

"She really seems to be interested," My target said stroking my arm.

"I'm not," I answered her.

"You know there's something I've really wanted to do with you," She then whispered in my ear.

"And I think she might be there perfect addition," She added making me flustered.

Next thing I knew, my target got up and talked to y/n.

They walked over to an alley and I followed to see what was going on.

Before I knew it, my target had hit y/n-ah over the head with a rock.

"Help me take her home!" My target whispered yelled signaling me to help her.

"She's crazy!" I thought to myself hoping y/n was okay.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-