NEXT MISSION

Kang Haerin POV

I groaned as I heard my phone vibrating in the middle of the night.

I picked up the call and the person on the other line quickly said....

"Target. Jewelry Thief. Location. Paris. Fee. 1.5 billion won."

I groaned even louder getting out of bed as I read through the text briefing on my target.

My flight was set to depart in less than an hour, so I rushed out of bed.

"Crap!" I squeezed when I realized I wasn't wearing anything.

I got back in bed and realized the nutjob was nowhere to be found yet again.

I quickly changed into my clothes and grabbed my things to run out the front door.

As I speeded my way out the house I saw the nutjob drinking something warm in a mug.

"Where are you going?" She yelled as I pass behind her.

"You're right last night was a mistake, Let's not ever see each other again!" I yelled back as I slammed the front door behind me.

Bae Y/N POV:

"Mistake?" I thought to myself as Haerin-ssi ran out the door.

"Pstt, it's not like I like you either," I whispered to myself.

"Oh shut up, yes you do!" Naky hissed from behind me.

"Please, yes you do. You haven't brought a girl home in years," She teased me.

"I brought you home," I responded with a smirk.

"Yeah... out of pity, cus I was crying about my ex and you needed some rebound sex," She replied sipping on her drink.

Suddenly, I got a text.

Unknown

Target: Diamond Cleaner
Location: Paris
Fee: 1.5 Mill
Flight: Private - 4:00AM

Target summary has been forwarded via agent.

I sighed and got up to change.

"That's what you're wearing to your next mission?" Naky came teasing from behind me as I put my Uzi in its' case

"It's fashion week in Paris, no one will suspect a thing. Plus my target is a diamond cleaner... we all know how superficial those bastards can be," I replied as I sneaked cyanide and maze into my pockets.

"I guess that's true. Gotta get the target anyway possible," She chuckled.

"Alright, I think I'm ready. Got to go!" I said as I grabbed my duffle bag.

"See you whenever," Nakyoung replied as she waved me goodbye and I made my way to the airport.

The private jet was waiting.

I double checked that I had all my fun little toys and favorite gun then got out the G-Wagon to board the plane.

Suddenly, I saw the least person I wanted to see right now....

My boss.

"Agent Bae! Long time no see!" Mr. Jung exclaimed as he walked down the stairs of the jet.

I bowed at him and gave him a smile.

"Mr. Jung, are you here to give me my debriefing?" I asked him.

He grabbed my bag and signaled me to board the jet.

I followed him up the stairs and immediately dropped my head when I saw yet another person I was hoping to not see...

Kang Haerin-ssi.

The plane eventually took off and Mr. Jung began to debrief us on our targets

"This is technically one mission the only issue is that there's two suspects. I heard word that your commission fee was split to an agent in South Korea, So I figured you probably trust working with them," Mr. Jung began to explain.

I scoffed at his "trust" remark.

"I requested for Ms. Kang here to be appointed to the other half of this mission. Luckily, there was no objection to that else I would've had to make you do it all on your own," Mr. Jung continued.

"This mission is also a bit different because it was requested by The UN... the two target are known contributors to the criminal organization 'Pink Panthers'... only problem is that the cleaner is the French President's son, while the jewelry thief works under direct orders from the British Prime Minister," He continued on the debrief.

Mr. Jung explained every detail he could and emphasize the importance of being as clean as possible.

"Poison is the only way to go about this matter. So, no guns or knifes. Because they're both European suspicion will immediately fall on the KGB. So make sure not a single drop of blood is spilled. The second one of them bleeds we risk starting a full blown murder case that could lead to a private assassination theory. If you do this right, England and France, will never suspect a thing and they'll turn their heads inside out trying to blame the KGB," Mr. Jung sternly stated trying to make sure it was imprinted in our brains that we were no to use guns or knifes.

"Understood?" He asked coldy.

"Understood." Me and Haerin-ssi said in unison.

Not long after, the plane landed and we finally offloaded.

"So much for never seeing me again," I teased Haerin-ssi as we entered our ride to the hotel.

"I was really hoping I'd never see your stupid face again," She replied with a disgusted look on her face.

-

-

-

-

-
-

-