SISTER

Bae Y/N POV:

The next morning, I managed to find out Irene was having a comeback. I texted my source to put me on the backstage list then got up to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I noticed Haerin-ssi was still asleep. I changed and just decided to let her sleep. I grabbed all my things then went over to the front door to put my shoes.

Just as I finished putting on my shoes, I looked up and had a mini heart attack.

"You scared me!" I squealed, holding my chest.

Haerin-ssi was just standing there like an npc with her hair in her face, looking all sleepy.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked all groggy.

"Mhm, I tracked down my sister" I answered her.

Haerin-ssi just stared at me for a second then rubbed her eyes. "Okay", She simply said then walked back into her room.

I was left a bit confused.

I took off my shoes and followed Haerin into the room.

She was sleepily grabbing clothes out of her closet.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"Mhm," She sleepily hummed out.

I laid on the bed as she changed and brushed her teeth. Once she was done, she still looked really tired.

I took a look at my watch and figure there was still some time to take a nap.

"Come here," I told Haerin as I pulled her on to the bed by her hand.

"Let's go!" She sleepily said, starting to cuddle into my arms.

"We still got time," I whispered as I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

In a matter of seconds, Haerin-ssi had fallen back asleep in my arms. I closed my eyes for a second and managed to fall asleep myself.

When I came to it, Haerin was shaking me awake.

"Y/n-ssi!" Haerin kept lightly whispering.

I opened my eyes and I was greeted by Haerin's cute smile.

"You might want to check the time," Haerin said as I got up from the bed.

I looked at my watch and realized we had slept for 4 hours.

"Dammit!" I whispered under my breath.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault we fell asleep," Haerin said.

I shook my head and cupped her face to kiss her. "It's not. We were both really tired still," I whispered as I caressed her cheek.

"Well, I know that they're probably still filming if you want to still go and try to catch her" Haerin said.

I looked at her a bit confused because I hadn't told her where Irene was.

"I called my source to track down where your sister was," Haerin answered without me having to ask.

"Ahhhh~" I said.

"Wanna go?" Haerin asked looking at me with her wide eyes.

"Mhm," I hummed out being to mesmerized by her feline like eyes.

"Alright! Let's go!" She replied looking all excited.

We both got up to put our shoes on then headed to the film studio.

"You drive like shit!" I told Haerin as she literally ran a red light.

"Yah! Everytime you drive, we almost get killed. I rather die at my own hands then yours!" She yelled back.