TRUTH

Bae Y/N POV:

It was two in the morning when I heard my phone buzzing. Haerin had just fallen asleep, so I walked out of the room to pick up the phone.

I looked at the caller ID  and it was Irene unnie who was calling me.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"I'm outside!" Joohyun unnie said a little too loud over the phone.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled out.

"I'm outside your girlfriend's building!" She giggled out.

"What?!" I asked a bit confused.

"Come down and say hi to your unnie!" Irene unnie yelled over the phone.

I panicked a bit realizing she probably drunk in the lobby and being loud.

"Okay stay right there!" I said before hanging up.

Suddenly, I heard the bedroom door open and out came Haerin-ssi. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"My sister just needs me for a bit," I said as I walked over to kiss her forehead.

When we got home, Haerin and I were both a little tipsy. The night ended with a lot of kissing and we were both still a bit jetlagged, so I knew she was really tired.

"I'll be quick, Kitten. Just go back to sleep," I said kissing her lips.

Haerin nodded then walked back in the room. I put my shoes on then rushed down to the lobby.

Irene unnie was drunk. I could see it from a mile away.

"Aegi!!" Unnie yelled

"We need to get you upstairs before dispatch sees you!" I whispered yelled as I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the elevator with me.

When we got up to Haerin's place, I tried to get unnie to be quiet.

"Shushh," I shushed her.

"Shuuushh!" She drunkenly mimicked.

Irene then tucked a hair strand behind my ear and suddenly leaned in to kiss me.

"Unnie, what the hell?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry.... just seeing you again brought up old feelings....," She whispered in disappointment.

"Excuse me?" I retorted all confused.

"You know we're not actually related right?" Irene unnie asked all serious.

Suddenly......., she fell to the floor.

Kang Haerin POV:

I woke up to some noises coming from outside my room. I figured it was y/n-ssi so I went to go make sure she was okay.

I was a bit surprised to find Irene-ssi in my house. Her and y/n-ssi seemed to be whispering about something... when I suddenly saw them kiss.

I clenched my fist, feeling my blood start to boil.

Y/n quickly pushed Irene-ssi of her, but I was too late.

I sneaked up on them and swiped Irene-ssi' feet. I pinned her to the floor, but she quickly kicked me off her. All that did was piss me off even more so I pinned her back to the floor and put my knife up to her neck.

"Haerin!" Y/n-ssi yelled as she picked me up off her sister.

"SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL HER WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID?!" Irene-ssi suddenly yelled.

"Unnie, you need to calm down!" Y/n told her as she helped Irene up.

"No! If she hadn't killed your parents then kissing you wouldn't be fucking weird!" Irene-ssi yelled making my blood boil again.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" I yelled back wanting to pounce on her again.

Y/n-ssi then turned to look at me and I knew I had fucked up at that point.

"What's she talking about?" Y/n asked.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I wasn't even sure what to say...

"When we were kids," Irene-ssi started to explain.

"Joohyun-ssi!" I exclaimed.

"No, absolutely not! I thought I was fine with this but no. I don't want you putting her through hell all over again!" She yelled back.

"I WAS A KID!!" I yelled back.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE I START PISTOL WHIPPING THE BOTH OF YOU!?!" Y/n-ssi yelled at the top of her lungs.

"When I was a kid.... and I was training to be an agent.... It was family day," I began to explain.

"We were all showcasing our special skills... mine was explosives at the time.... I was showing off the RC-XD I had created. I put it down to showcase how it worked when it detonated before it was supposes to.....,"

I could see y/n starting to get upset.

"Haerin-ssi, wait don't!" Irene-ssi suddenly said.

She seemed to be sobering up.

"No, finish your story" Y/n-ssi said crossing her arms.

I sighed then took a deep breath.

"My device exploded.... and a couple of people got hurt.... including you and your family," I whispered not daring to meet her eyes.

"What's she talking about?" Y/n-ssi turned to ask her sister.

Irene-ssi groaned in pain then took a deep breath. "Your parents died and my family adopted you," She whispered.

I felt my heart sank to my stomach.

Y/n-ssi looked at the both of us then calmly walked out the apartment.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-