RUN

Kang Haerin POV

Y/n and I were racing down the find her sister when a semi-truck suddenly rammed into us.

"Fuck!!" Y/n yelled in frustration.

She grabbed the gun magnetized under the steering wheel of the car and walked out of the car with determination.

"Damn it!" I whispered to myself as I realized things were about to get even worse.

Y/n pulled out the driver of the car and quickly fired her gun.

When I finally managed to get out of the car myself... I found the lifeless body of Agent Ryunjin laying on the floor, next to the semi-truck.

"This is wrong.... we shouldn't have told her," I thought to myself as I watched Y/n-ssi look through each compartment of the truck.

I couldn't help but feel more guilty than I already was.

Innocent agents were about to die because of me. I had killed enough innocent people in the agency.... now, even more, were about to die due to something I caused.

*WEEE-OOOHH*

*WEEE-OOOHHHHH*

*WEEEE-OOOOOHHHHHHHH*

Flashes of blue and red lights suddenly started to approach.

"We need to get out of here!" I exclaimed as I tried to pull Y/n-ah out of the truck.

By the time Y/n finally managed to stop snooping.... It was too late.

"Let me talk. Don't say anything," I leaned in to whisper to Y/n as four cop cars started to surround us.

I was trying to think of a way to explain ourselves out of this one.

The agency always worked with the police department to cover up agents' mess but I wasn't sure if they had been informed of what was going on at the time.

"It's fine, they're just cops. What the hell are they going to do?" Y/n smugly replied.

She then started tucking her gun in the back of her jeans but I stopped her once I started to realize that the guys walking out of the cop cars weren't cops at all.

"Those aren't cops," I whispered as I pulled Y/n-ssi back towards me.

"What?" Y/n asked in confusion.

"Kang Haerin-ssi, you are under arrest!" The leader of the group yelled.

"You're insane if you think I'm letting you take her from me!" Y/n-ah suddenly yelled back.

I wasn't exactly aware of what agents were in front of us... but I knew what they were.

They were the company's recent projects.

"Target identified," One of them said as they raised a firearm, pointing its laser at Y/n-ssi.