HALLOWEEN PARTY

BAE Y/N POV:

It was just another night. Nothing special really, just this Halloween party in the heart of South Korea.

I'm not one for dressing up unless it's for work so I just wore my little devil hoodie and called it my costume.

I wasn't too worried about getting drunk or having the time of my life. I was in a country that isn't really my home but spend a lot of time on.

"Can't believe you put the most minimal effort into your 'costume'," Jungkook oppa said in air quotes.

I took a sip of my whiskey and rolled my eyes, "at least I did something."

"See any cute girls?" He asked me with a smirk.

"For me or for you?" I asked in turn.

"Please," He said smuggly knowing I could care less. I'm not one for company. I prefer to be alone.

I mingled through the night, greeting all my korean friends and dancing a little.

"I'm surprised you haven't left," Jungkook popped out of nowhere.

"Haha, it's my first day back in Seoul. I'm just trying to get the hang of it again," I responded.

Suddenly, I noticed someone from the corner of my eye acting a bit suspicious. I ignored it and made my way to the balcony pulling out a cigarette.

I notice a pretty cute girl dressed in a school girl custome taking selfies.

She started making her way back inside the party when suddenly I heard a ruckus behind me

I looked back annoyed, I just wanted to light up my cigarette.

"Oh shit," I thought as two guys in costumes started attacking her. She handled them pretty well when another show up out of nowhere.

I grabbed the nearby ashtray and threw it him, hitting him right in the temple and he dropped to the floor.

The girl seems to be struggling a bit so I joined in. I kicked one of the guys in back then immediately karate chopped his neck. As he grabbed his neck I kicked him in the balls and he dropped to his knees, so I round house kicked him in the face.

The last guy had the girl on the floor with both his hands around her neck. She kicked him in the balls and as he got off her, I punched him in the face.

The girl got up, holding onto her neck. As she looked up, I was stunned by her beauty. We both froze looking into each other's eyes.

Another guy came out of nowhere and I immediately punched him, knocking him out.

I turned back to the girl a bit nervous in her presence, joking "that wasn't your boyfriend or something, right?"

She blushed and giggled really cutely, "no I don't have a boyfriend.... or girlfriend" she said flirting a bit.

"Me either," I flirted back.

We both awkwardly stood there smiling at each other.

"Umm, are you here alone?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm here with some friends," She answered.... asking in turn, "you?"

"Uh my friend is the host," I answered.

"Ahh so you know everyone here?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, something like that" I answered honestly.

"Can I ask your name?" I said trying to flirt a bit.

"You first," She replied smuggly.

"I'm Kim Taeri," I lied as always when a stranger asks me for personal information.

"I'm Yoo Dana," She responded. It was weird though, I couldn't tell if she was lying or not. I'm usually very good at that.

"So Yoo Dana, are you going to tell me why you were having a full ass movie fight scene with those guys on the floor?" I asked in a flirty way as I sipped my whiskey.

"They were being pervs," She answered me looking into my eyes.

I got a bit nervous and broke eye contact to sip on my whiskey again, "guess it's good the devil was by your side."

"It would be better if she was always by my side," She said with a smirk then walked away.

I watched her walk away then pulled out my cigarette, flipping one of the passed out guys with my foot before lighting it up and relaxing against the balcony railing.

Jungkook then came out of nowhere, complaining.... "dude, that girl was hella cute and you just let her walk away!"

He hit my arm trying to get me to go back and talk to her but I looked at him coldly, saying "I'm leaving."

He groaned trying to get me to stay but I gave him my death stare making him back away.

I walked away and made my way out the party.

"What so good about company when I could possibly put them in danger," I thought to myself as I rode the elevator down.

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Because I easily get bored, here's a new story.