TWIST

Bae Y/N POV:

The girls soon caught up to me as they dragged Mr. Jung's knees through the floor.

"Fuck!" I whispered to myself once I realized we were all trapped.

"My son!" Mr. Jung chuckled.

"Son?" I asked myself.

*BOOOOMM*

Suddenly, I felt a hard blow to the back of my head and completely passed out.

"Urggh!" I groaned out as I came to it.

My vision was blurry and attempting to focus, but I feel a presence in front of me.

When I finally managed to focused...

I looked up to find Agent Lee tapping on my eye.

"You up yet?" Someone suddenly asked.

I looked around to find the source of the question and found that it was...

Elite Agent Chan.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

I noticed the Stray (SKZ) unit surrounding me along with Karina and Haerin.

"She's awake. Let's load up the plane!!" Agent Chan suddenly ordered and I was helped off the floor.

"What happened?" I asked Haerin.

"We dragged you all out of the building to help you escape," Agent Chan interjected.

"But why?" I furrowed my brows.

"There's some questions about Mr. Jung that I need answered too!" Chan replied as we all fasten in our seatbelts.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as no one else seemed to be questioning anything about the situation.

"We're going to the international headquarters in London. I need to know something!" Chan responded as he turned on the plane.

"Wtf?" I whispered under my breath.

Haerin and Karina both seemed a little relaxed and Mr. Jung was passed out so I felt like a could calm down a bit... but, still, I never let my guard down.

Everyone eventually fell asleep, except for me and Agent Chan.

I wasn't really tired myself, but I noticed my leg was starting to get low battery. So, I got up and barged into the cockpit.

I grabbed a simple phone charger and broke it in half to expose the wires. I tied the wires to the correspondent wires in my leg then plugged the charger into the charging station in the cockpit.

"I can't believe he did that to you," Agent Chan suddenly spoke.

I glared at him then sat on the first officer's seat