FIRST DAY

Bae Y/N POV:

Soon the plane arrived and I could finally breathe.

It was late in the evening by the time we arrived to Korea. So, we just headed to Haerin's place.

I was in awe when we got to Haerin's place. I had been in Haerin's place before but I never really gotten a good look at it.

 I had been in Haerin's place before but I never really gotten a good look at it

"Definitely not a kindergarten teacher's salary," I thought to myself as I started to realize just highly Haerin ranked between all the agents

"Are you hungry?" Haerin asked taking me out my thoughts.

I nodded and Haerin then kissed my cheek.

"I'll make us some food," She said and I nodded.... feeling a bit awkward and not knowing what to do.

I looked around for a bit while Haerin was in the kitchen.

"Sit down," Haerin suddenly said as she laughed.... probably from my awkward demeanor.

I just sat there in silence looking around Haerin's house, when I suddenly heard her start to sing everything she was doing.

"And we wash wash wash the rice then we put it in the pan~"

A smirked cripped up to my face as I heard her little tune. I couldn't help but giggle under my breath.

"Ahhh~"

"Some of this~"

"Wait did I use too much?"

I kept hearing her talk to herself. It was so cute that it made me curious.

I got up from the sofa and made my way behind her. When she turned around she got a bit scared.

"AHHHH!"

I laughed at her reaction and teased her, "No choking me out this time?"

She giggled and playfully hit me.

"Ahah, I knew it was you... my brain just hadn't processed it yet!" She said all shyly.

"What in the-" I whispered as she kept giggling.

She looked so adorable when she laughed.

Kang Haerin POV:

Y/n-ssi was making me so nervous with the way she was acting.

As I cooked, she held my waist.

"Egg omelet?" I asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Mhm," Y/n hummed.

I walked over to the fridge for the ingredients and couldn't stop laughing because y/n-ssi refused to let go of my waist.

"Help me hold the ingredients," I said slapping y/n's hand away from me.

Y/n-ssi quickly obeyed, straighting up and putting both her palms out in front of me.

"Okay!" She cutely said looking like a puppy.

I giggled at her cuteness then started to place the ingredients I need in her hands.

Soon enough, I finished cooking and we sat down to eat.

I eagerly waited to watch y/n-ssi' reaction to my food.

I had never actually cooked for someone.

"What?!" Y/n laughed out before putting the food in her mouth.

I chuckled out of nervousness and shyly told her, "I've never cooked for someone else before."

"Ahhh~" Y/n replied looking a bit flustered.

I kept watching her as she took her first bite and she played cold with me. "Ummmm," She hummed.

"Feels like warm butterflies going through my stomach!" She suddenly said with a wide smile.

I felt my heart flutter a bit and asked, "What does that mean?", probably sounding really dumb.

"It means that it's so good that it makes my heart flutter," Y/n-ssi replied.

I immediately felt myself start to blush and laughed, getting all shy.

It was odd to have y/n in my house, but it felt really nice. It felt like we could finally show each other our true selves... or at least who we were when we weren't at work.

Bae Y/N POV:

After dinner, I was in the room trying to get into more comfy clothes when I started to hear Haerin meow in the living room.

"Does she own a cat?" I asked myself being hella confused.

I had finished changing when Haerin walked into the room. She took off my sweater and then threw it on the bed.

I figured she wasn't going to wear it anymore and it's probably all nice and warm so I reached over for it when Haerin suddenly snatched it from the bed.

I looked up at her all confused and she just playfully waggle her finger at me, saying "Nuh uh!"

I couldn't do anything but laugh.

I ended up finding a new sweater to wear then headed over to the sofa to watch a movie. Haerin soon joined me.

We decided to watch the drama 'Run On' on Netflix while we cuddling up.

I had my arm around Haerin and watched her as she cutely laughed. She looked so pretty and so cute at the same time. All I could do was smile.

I felt like I couldn't wipe the smile on my face since we got here.

"Is this really how you are?" I teased her.

"Cute?" She joked back.

"Weird!" I replied.

She gave me a death glare then giggled because she couldn't be serious.

"Is this how you really are?" Haerin asked back with a smug smile.

"What? Irresistible?" I joked.

"Less annoying!" Haerin answer back and I playfully furrowed my brows at her.

"Uuurrgghh," I playfully growled at her. Haerin opened her mouth wide but didn't say anything. Suddenly, she just meowed.

I couldn't stop laughing.

"What the fuck?!" I said as crackled the hell up realizing that there was no cat in her house and my girlfriend was just plain weird.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-