FISHING

Bae Y/N POV:

I felt cold and wet. My whole entire body felt like it was completely shattered.

"Will you hurry up before someone catches us!" I heard a deep voice complain.

"If you helped, it wouldn't be taking this long!" I heard a female voice respond.

Suddenly, I felt someone drag me out of what felt like water. I started to open my eyes and could blurrily see Nayoung's side profile.

 I started to open my eyes and could blurrily see Nayoung's side profile

"Nak-Nakyoung?" I mumbled out.

"It's okay, bud. We got you!" Someone in front of me said.

 We got you!" Someone in front of me said

It was Mingyu oppa.

"What happened? Where's Haerin-ssi? Is she okay?" I asked, feeling too weak to even keep my head up.

"She's okay, Jungkook has her in a holding cell but it's all part of the plan. Right now we just need to make sure you're okay," Oppa informed me.

"Holding cell?" I lifted my head up.

"He shot me! And then arrested Haerin?!" I angrily yelled.

"Calm down! She's okay, we just need to get you out of here right now!" Nakyoung suddenly interjected.

"Fine," I hissed.

Nakyoung helped me into Mingyu's truck and he began to speed away from where we were.

It felt like hours had gone by and Mingyu oppa was still driving, without stopping.

"Okay, you don't have any serious wounds. I think we can take her with us," Nakyoung suddenly spoke.

"Take me where?" I mumbled.

"Don't worry, we're on our way to get Haerin-ssi. Just take a quick nap, you'll need the energy," Naky told me as she caressed my cheek.

"No, I demand you both tell me what's going on?!" I raised my voice.

"Just tell her! She's going to find out anyway," Mingyu suddenly whined.