PARTY

Bae Y/N POV:

We ended up going to Jungkook oppa's party with my sister.

Haerin had called her friends and invited them. It turned out they were already there.

When we got into the party we all greeted Jungkook and he immediately punched me in the arm when I said, "This is my girlfriend."

"I knew it!" He teased.

"You did go after her!" He exclaimed handing me a shot.

"I technically didn't, we met the day after on accident!" I replied as I drank my shot. I then returned the punch He had just given me.

"Well, welcome I'm happy to see you managed to break y/n!" Jungkook oppa shouted at Haerin-ssi over the loud music.

"Yeah, you must be very special to get my sister to not be scared to date you!" Irene teased.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at my sister. Suddenly, a group of girls came up behind Haerin and started to tickle her.

"HAERIN-AH!" One of them yelled.

It was the same girl I had bumped into in Portugal.

"Y/n-ssi, these are my friends!" Haerin explained.

"Girls this is my- uh- my girlfriend!" She said getting all shy.

"Oh my god!!" One of them yelled then pulled me into a hug.

Haerin thankfully pulled me away from her and said, "Don't touch her. She might actually try to kill you!"

"Oohhh wait does she-" One of the other girls began to ask.

"Yup, she works for the same company as us!" Haerin informed them.

We all nodded, understanding what she meant.

"I'm Minji!".... "I'm Dani!".... and one by one all the girls began to introduce themselves.

I talked to the girls for a bit and got to know them before going off to go have shots with Oppa.

"So, what makes her so special?" Jungkook asked as he handed me a shot.

"She threw me off a building," I replied as I took my shot, watching the girls dance.

"So, she wasn't scared to kill you and you liked that?" He asked making me glare at him.

"Sure," I responded as I pour us another shot.

Suddenly, a song I really liked started playing. I noticed Haerin-ssi was mouthing the words to the song and went up behind her to dance.

I did a wave as I kissed Haerin's cheek and she started to laugh. She was dancing really cutely and to the rhythm.

"Well someone's got moves!" I teased.

"I know, you're not half bad!" She teased back.

Kang Haerin POV:

Y/n-ssi had come up behind me to dance and I got all flustered.

I was really surprised that y/n could actually move their body.

Me and y/n kept switching back and forth from serious dancing to just making faces at each other.

I was pleasantly surprised how fun it was to be with y/n-ssi outside of work. I always had fun with her during missions, but outside off work I just though she was a serious and boring person.

"So, y/n-ssi what do you do for a living?" Minji unnie asked.

"I own a night club!" Y/n yelled back over the music.

"Oh yeah~" I thought to myself, realizing partying was a part of y/n's life.

Suddenly, Jungkook-ssi came to dance with us. Y/n-ssi and him started to have a silly dance off.

"Let's go get shots!" Hanni unnie suggested and we all headed to the bar for some shots.

We had a few shots and drinks. I caught myself constantly staring in y/n-ssi' direction.

"You really like her, huh?" Minji unnie teased.

"Yeah, now we know why she couldn't stop complaining about her!" Hyein-ei teased.

I chuckled at bit at their comments and shook my head as I realized I didn't stand a chance against y/n-ssi since the moment I met her.

Jungkook-ssi and y/n then came over to the bar. After she ordered their drinks, y/n cupped my face and didn't hesitate to kiss me in front of all my friends.

"Woooooohhh!" The girls teased and I started to blush. I got all shy and wrapped my arms around y/n's torso as I hid my face in her chest.

We all had a couple of drinks together, with y/n-ssi' sister joining us every so often.

Y/n and I ended up dancing alone together which somehow turned into a make out session.

We had managed to end up in a corner of the room, kissing each other's lips as we couldn't get enough of each other.

We were both pretty drunk, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from the intoxicating feeling of y/n's lips.

I licked y/n's bottom lip and she gasped a bit, giving me time to slide my tongue in her mouth.

"Haerin-ssi?" Y/n whispered against my lips.

"Mhm," I hummed back not pulling away from her lips.

"I think it's time to go home," Y/n-ssi said slowly pulling away from my lips.

She looked all flushed and a bit glowy. I could feel her body temperature had rised a lot. Y/n was usually cold all the time.

I bit my lip as I stared into y/n-ssi' eyes, realizing what she meant.

"Yeah, I think it's time to go home" I whispered then pulled her with me to go say bye to my friends.

-

-

-

-

-

-